© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, January 05, 2008

"A VIEW "of our weekend,

This weekend :"BEACH 2008" in The Hague..
*
OK a small view with 1 photo won't hurt...
What we love to do in our holidays is "driving around by car in Holland" , Yep! So today we went to the beach in THE Hague, named "KIJKDUIN", its a bit windy its +4 Celsius/Degrees , but there was a good sea and a wonderfull boulevard, with shops and a "balloonshow" (that I show next week on this blog....and more.
*
We love to walk on the beach!!!! Windy or rainy... we don't care... And IOS (our dog) like's all kinds of weather.... OOh I forgot my cooking fun, I love cooking and make lots of great fun snack-stuffs... Hmmm nex week sportschool and show YOU moreof my phoyography of "where we went in HOLLAND.
*
What do you like to do in your holidays?
See you, and enjoy YOUR weekend:)
*
Greetings

21 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

Hi sweety, I have had such a quiet holiday season, not much happening here, except check my blog for details. :) I want to walk on your beach!!

Cathrine said...

Beautiful :)
your wonderful card arrived today
thank you :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun on the beach!

Happy 2008!

Alex
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thnaks for your visit,
* J Thats a great idea walk with me!
* OOw Cath that card took ages to get there! But glad you got it...
* Alex , Yep we liked it , there was also some art in the dunes, I show it next week,

Have a great weekend everyone..

quintarantino said...

Hello JoAnn, I hope you had a warm cup of tea after because with all that wind and cold... brrrrr!!!!
Seems you are having a good time.

Anonymous said...

Just Beautiful...have a nice Sunday!

Ginnie Hart said...

I need to go to Holland's coast one of these days, JoAnn. Thanks for the reminder of what it is like!

Amrita said...

Happy New year. Glad you are enjoying your holiday. iu like cooking and entertaining guests.

Trijnie said...

always great to walk on the beach, I love Kijkduin, The eldest sister of Hans lives in Kijkduin

CG said...

I like the beach in winter too!

Andrea said...

I love the beach. I am ready to go.

isa said...

A walk on the beach is one of life's simple pleasures...Sadly, our beaches do not allow dogs :-(

Julia Dutta said...

JoAnn,
Wow! Thanks for the wishes and for that photograph! It is out of the world...
Julia

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you too and to all the people you love

Peter said...

A good idea to write the "2008" in the sand of the beach! I guess that "2008" is now gone, but the nice wishes and the photo will always be there... and we need them for the some 360 days of the year still left.

damularussa said...

This is my first time here and what an interresting blog you´ve got here. Congratulations!!

Happy new year JoAnn

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo-Ann.....did you eat Poffetjes at Kijkduin? I always did..I used to walk there from Den Haag, through the dunes etc....a lovely long hike..... Happy New Yeqar to you!!!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for commenting:

* Quint yes good idea I had a warm cup!
*Kalyan Thanks same to you,
*Ginnie, when are you in Holland?
*Amrita Happy NY
*Andrea OK that make 3 to gooo
*Isabella, here only in winter dogs are aloud on the beach
*Julia thanks for the compliment,
*Evlahos happy New year too you too
* Peter a true fact
*Damularussa, same to you and welcome!
*Rebecca, No no pofferjes the dog did not alouw us to eat somewhere,

Greetings and thanks from JoAnn

Animais para adoção - São Paulo said...

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for your incentive. Really, all animals need and deserve love. You are always welcome in my blog.

I was looking your photos... Holland is a very beautiful country. Wonderful landscapes!

Warm regards,

Nanci

~tanty~ said...

We just stayed home during holiday seasons since my daughters were sick :(
But I'm happy that you and your loved one had a good time together :)

Lezard said...

Alsways nice to write on the beach and wait for the water to wash it out.. Happy 2008!