© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, January 17, 2008

Whats going on in my head.?....

WOOFF?! Woefwoef?!
Hmm I don't say so much last days.... I can't say what is going on in my little head.... Ik kan niet vertellen wat er omgaat in mijn kleine koppie...
When I say nothing, something not good might be going on with me....... Dus als niets zeg, dan is er vast iets aan de hand met mij.......

AAAAOOOW!! But I can show you that my legs do HURT,! Therefore we are going today to the animaldoctor, to find out what... AAAOOOWWW! Maar ik kan wel laten merken dat mijn pootjes zeer doen, vandaag gaan we naar de dierenarts, omuit te vinden wat...
*
Today 11.00 AM
Would you think about me today?
Zul je aan mij Denken vandaag?
*
Last news 23.00 PM
We came home safe after a long cardrive, Read more in the comments about the results. We zijn veilig thuisgekomen lees voor meer informatie onder de comments.
*

21 comments:

dot said...

Yes, I think about you today. You are very cute. I hope the animal doctor can fix your legs if not maybe you should bite the doctor's leg.

Marijke said...

Hi Ios

Al bij de dokter geweest ? Heeft hij wat aan je pijnlijke pootjes kunnen doen ?
Ik hoop het heel erg, want zo is het ook niet prettig lopen !

Knuffie
Marijke

Trijnie said...

Hi Joann, hoop dat het allemaal meevalt met IOS, hou je me op de hoogte? knuffel voor jou en je lieve hond!xx

quintarantino said...

Hello, hope the doctor can fix your legs soon and pretty well. Nice seing you.

And how is JoAnn?

judi/Gmj said...

Legs are also called "gams".
Ios, I think about you often. Such a pretty girl you are. Smooch! there, I have grandma kissed your ouchies! Better? I hope the animal doctor makes it better.
Hugs, Judi

Amrita said...

oh dear IOS, hope you are feeling better.That wind looks strong.

I have a new template on my blog...got inspired by your creativity.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hello for people without a PET, don't read the below blogmessage from me, You don't have to!!!

But for the following people:
DOT,
Marijke,
Trijnie,
Quint and
Judi,

We say :THANKS WOOOOOF!
For thinking about me/us.
We just returned from the South of Holland , there is the Hospital for pets, of the animal's VET-doctor and IOS(my dog) has been researched there, by a professor and another bone-specialist/ doctor...(wow!)they have their own medical knowlegde. Ihad to wait and wait and wait....for this and that and more.

They found out that the (zenuwen)Nerves in the left shoulder was (swollen)infected ,so she (IOS) must have had a lot of pain, the poor dog. They gave Ios an Injection in her painfull shoulder and besides that ,for 30 days Cortisone tablets, to get the infection low.

We have to return after 3 weeks at the animal hospital agin, for another research.

We are both tired (its a long Car-drive, but also relieved, that it was no something worse. ( like a hip/elbow dislexie)But she does have an artroses problem, we must take care at least,
-Forbidden to walk on stairs,
-Short walk, so not long walks,
-No running ,
-Not without a lease,

Well thats about all the fun for a doggie like IOS, but i must say that she is very brave!!!

JoAnn is having since a month,a painfull and hurt shoulder from carying IOS in and out her/the car Imagine: IOS weight is 30 kilo, JoAnn's weight is only 58kilo:) Well I go to see my human-doctor too for that haha!But I can talk a dog can't right?

We both are tired from all the exitement of todays hospital visit and we are both going to take a NAP now haha! :) Woof!!! and Thanks for your sweet thoughts! We keep smiling!!!

JoAnn and IOS wooof!

Kostas said...

Very good macro.
Most excellent the subject.

Marja said...

Hopenlijk gaat het gauw weer beter. Wat een leuke foto van z'n snuitje.

gaivota said...

joAnn
I wish you, both (!), to be better very soon!
time spent in hospital is always terrible...
cheer up!

Andrea said...

Oh, I hope your little legs are fixed soon. Take care and get all the pampering you can.

judi/Gmj said...

So do you get a injection in your shoulder also? :) You take care of you so you can take care Ios! thinking of you much. Carl's Doctor appointments are going ok. Thank you for remembering and asking.

Amrita said...

good morning JoAnn,

Thnaks for your comment. The new template meant i did lose a lot of my sidebar stuff and have to put them back on. There must be a way of saving your sidebar...have to research that.I 'll put the awards back on.And the links.It will take time.

Get well soon IOS.

You can get thousands of templates from pyzar.com. I 've got a link just below my header.

Aarti said...

HI JoAnn

Coming by after a while..sorry,been a bit busy with work...

awww, hope IOS feels better soon..and you take care dearie.. i love dogs, and have always had one at home... and i know how much we go through when they are unwell.. :)

hugsss from miles away~!
shall say an extra prayer for you and IOS to get well sooooon...

Anonymous said...

Rest up and take care, both of you.

Cathrine said...

what a good mamma you are :)

feel better soon, the both of you !

hugs and voff voff
cathrine

Sharon said...

I am glad to hear you have found the problem out. Your lovely IOS Will be up and about in no time!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks, sweet blog-people,

*Kostas, yes macro indeed, good that You saw that...
*Marja, Het gaat al iets beter, ja die snoet is schattig:)
*Gaivota Thank you my friend!
*Andrea Wooof thanks and hug:)
*Judi, Thanks and We hope that your Carl is doing fine soon,
*Thanks Amrita for your good wishes and for the templates tips, I hope you find all your links back...
*Aaarti we love you for your hugs even when its from far, love goes over borders you know?
*we will do that Thanks Ruth,
*Thanks Cath we will take care both Voff voff Wooof Thanks,
*Shron thanks for you sweet words..


ALL OF YOU THANK YOU< WE WILL GET BETTER SOON!

:0 :) Ios and JoAnn

Neva said...

I hope IOS is feeling better now! IOS is a big dog to carry. Clancy and Simon wish her the best!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

aww....I really hope IOS pain's short lived..Take care, IOS and you too Joann :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANKS for you sweet wishes,

*Neva, Clance and Simon Wooof!:),
*Moi:)Thank you from IOS:)

Ios is feeling a lot better now, she is at least able to walk again, and thats important , of course that she is without PAIN, is very an most important too! thanks to the medicine...

I hope she will get very very old with us, but without pain of course, but she is alwys very glad and happy, its not a sad or complaining kind of dog... So that keeps us and her going, to make the best of her little life...

Thanks for that:)
Thanks from IOS and JoAnn