An early SPRING or Summer in Holland?
Een vroeg voorjaar of ZOMER in Nederland?
This weekend it was Surprisingly early SUNNY or this time of the year!!! LOOK:) Dit weekend was het Heerlijk zonnig weer, voor dit jaargetijde! Kijk maar!
Everyone was outdoors: Horses, Cows, Dogs, Bikers and walkers/hikers.... Iedereen was buiten: Paarden, Koeien, Honden, Fietsers, wandelaars....
Do you See this? Here's where we walked in the SUN!...
And of course the bikes where used frequently!En natuurlijk waren er veel fietsers!

Even the Thiefs took a day off , and enjoyed the SUN ,I quess haha! De dieven hadden zelfs een vrije dagen genoten vast van de ZON, haha!
*****
Have a great week, I'll go back to enjoy the sun today!!
Een goede week gewenst, ik ga weer even genieten van de zon!!
****]
NOTE from JoAnn:
I changed my template, and I was hoping that I could show my photo's bigger on this blog, but it didn't seemed to work that way...I am so sorry for that, so when you are interested ,you might see the photo's bigger/better (the old fashioned way): By double clicking on each photo, than they will enlarge.Thanks




17 comments:
a beautiful day and a wonderful place for walk
Very interesting photo. Are those horse prints on the sandy path?
Yes, I can see the sky is bright and the sun shines a lot. That is also a very beautiful park.
Very nice photos.
the loviest parks are in Holland!
where my babies go every morning with their mum for a walk and so see the ducks and gooses, lambs, and whatever can happen in the forest...
it's quite wonderful the sun is coming and expected easter is pretty close...
nice pictures!
Happy pictures of the sun. Very good.
We are having a nice sunny spell here also. Let's enjoy it while we can!
The sun as been warm now for three days... just like you we are having blue sky's... it's said that means frost and snow in April... lets hope not.
It certainly looks to have been beautiful weather and a great place to walk. Though I must say that the razor wire there in the last photograph looks intimidating.
It was amazing today time for a sunbath
Beautiful post and the comments in each photograph!
All are improbable!
I wish you passed one amazing weekend
Oh, sunglasses, a cool drink and holding your sweetie's hand and loving pup... what more could a girl want on such a beautiful walk? :) Lucky for us you also had your camera!!
Wow! Looks like a great day out. Wonderful photos that tells a lot!
Nice choice of songs. They are fantastic!
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Good pictures JoAnn, but summer coming too soon is no good news.
Its too hot for February here in India too, looks like we have already reached the height of summer and i am taking cold water showers already.
Thanks for the music JoAnn.
Let's continue to enjoy the nice weather. Some people don't work and have the time (lucky me)!
Thanks for commenting,
Its indeed great weather , good news I hope? And yes sometimes its nice 'not to work' but the reason is not always nice. I enjow this lovely weather as long as possible!!!
Thank you sweet blogreaders for your comments!:)
Je kunt nergens beter fietsen dan in Nederland. Dat mis ik echt mooie foto's
Post a Comment