Not the same...
Closed and taking some rest,
This shows... IOS my Dog,
She is still not like 'the old dog'
Not yet,
Not as before,
But soon
She will be ,
The same again..
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
2:45 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Flowers-Nature, Photography (c) jw
10 comments:
JoAnn, I hope youy dog get well quite soon, poor IOS is still from so long time by now...
here we are having such a nice weather, looking like spring, almost
The good thing, JoAnn, is that IOS knows how much you love her. Your love alone will heal her.
I hope Ios is well on the mend, maybe taking it's time is the best way. Like this flower is about to open... Ios is about to get better and back to normal.
Still doing the happy and positive thoughts for you and her. Love your music.
She just needs time to recover and get her strength back.
Sending you and your doggie lots of hugs!!
Hallo JoAnn.
Bedankt voor je vele reacties op mijn Colors for Women. Misschien wel een goed idee om eens op Texel te komen om elastiekjes te kopen. Moet je toch eens geweest zijn.
Sterkte met IOS en de groetjes.
Gerard
Healing takes time...Hug her gently for me, please.
And I'm hugging you ;-)
JoAnn, my friend, I'm pretty sure IOS will soon, quite soon, be the one you wish her to be!
Just believe and out faith on her.
Oh, come and see what I got on mine.
Yes, a lot of hugs for you and IOS!
Post a Comment