© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, February 07, 2008

Where shall we go....we don't go ....

We just stay home I quess, for a change.. and the water is also too cold. The boat is still not ready for a water 'drive' yet.... So let's stay home in our cosy house today....
We blijven maar eens thuis voor de verandering....en het water is ook nog te koud. De boot is nog niet klaar om het water op te varen.... Dus laten we gezellig thuis blijven vandaag ...

17 comments:

Peter said...

... and also a lot of wind, I guess!

Mother Theresa said...

Oh yes, I agree, it's much to cold to go boating. The best place to be in winter is home. :)

Amrita said...

Stay warm and cozy JoAnn, but the photos look so good and water so inviting.

Ginnie Hart said...

Sometimes the best thing to do is to stay home and be cozy!

CG said...

Wow, what a brilliant new header photo. Really eyecatching.

judi/Gmj said...

Oh, yes lets stay home, cozy, warm comfort foods, and COFFEE with a cookie. :)

judi/Gmj said...

Yep, I checked and I did leave a URL for you about lent. I posted it yesterday on your Wednesday's post. :) Hugs and prayers for Eva.

dot said...

I enjoy going places but it's true what they say...there is no place like home. Like your new header too!

Dick said...

Ja hoor lekker gezellig thuis, niks mis mee!!!

Tom said...

We had blue skies here today... the weather dose seem mess up everywhere... I like the new Header... and of course the boat picture... it ill not be long before you are water bound in them.

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

Het ziet er ook nog koud en kil uit op je foto's van het water. Wacht nog maar even. Geniet eerst nog maar van je Saab. Leuke foto van de autospiegel.

Trijnie said...

lekker bootje varen, onze sloep wacht ook het is nog te koud.

DigitalShutterMania said...

I hope the weather will be warmer soon and you can sail your boat : )

Marja said...

Oh heb je een kano. wij zijn met de kinderen wezen kanoen op de Avon rivier hier. Ik heb genoten. hoop dat het gauw jouw beurt is.

photowannabe said...

That sounds good to me too. Sometimes a cozy day at home is just about perfect.
I like your new header Joann.

Lilli & Nevada said...

When its cold the best thing to do is sit at home were it is nice and warm and think of the nice warm days to come.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank You,

We will go 'on the water' soon as soon as the weather is a bit warmer. Thoug we have not a wooden boat like on the picture but a rubber one, is good enough for us :)

Thnaks for commenting:)