© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, February 23, 2008

Woof its weekend:)

WOOF!!! is wishing you a happy weekend:)
WOEF! !! wenst jullie een gelukkig weekend:)
Ios and I came home late yesterday/FRIDAY but we were safe, IOS has slept one night and she has eaten now, yesterday she couldn't walk , but she is feeling well NOW under te given circumstances, the doctor gv for 1 week antibiotica...Today/SATERDAY IOS is reacting a bit better, she is able to walk now. THANKS for supporting us this fantastic way, that was really helping us!!! Ios en JoAnn zijn gisteren/VRIJDAG laat maar veilig thuis gekomen, Ios heeft vandaag gegeten , het gaat goed naar omstandigheden, ze kan al lopen, ze reageert beter en de komende week krijgt ze antibiotica . BEDANKT voor jullie fantastische steun dat heeft onsj heel erg geholpen !!!
Above: In the VET-hospital- Boven In de dierenpraktijk
Above: just home and sick, Boven: Net thuis en nog ziek

Above: Today -Boven :Vandaag
******

15 comments:

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn, here I am trying to recapture your last posts on my weekly visit, but the news don't seem that nice. Hopefully better now, anyhow! Loved to see the sky watch, as well as the magnolia!
Thanks for your comments at Blogtrotter, where I’m still strolling around the streets of Sofia.
Have a great weekend!
Gil

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

Hi JoAnn.
Je heb het maar druk met Ios, maar voor zo'n lief beest heb je toch alles over. Ik hoop dat zij weer gauw hersteld, en wens jullie een prettig weekend toe.
Gerard

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh i am so happy to hear that Ios is doing better. They are so precious to us

Tom said...

Great news..
I hope continued improvement for Ios... catch up again...

judi/Gmj said...

Ios, you must love her very much, to let her take your picture when you are sick! I wonder if you could use the camera, would she let you take a picture when she just got out of surgery??? LOL!!I bet she would have a fit!! I am so glad your are feeling better.

Jayne said...

Aaargh, JoAnn,

What is wrong with your beautiful doggy?

We send your beautiful dog lots of hugs and Minnie sends a kiss.

Thinking of you.

Jayne xx

myonlyphoto said...

Joann, have good weekend, nice photo assembly, lol. Anna :)

lv2scpbk said...

I think dogs are great. I love dogs and you have some nice shots here.

Anonymous said...

I just love these black and white pictures. They show more feelings in my opinion.

Have a nice WE too!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for all your best wishes for IOS my dog,
and WOOF from IOS (dog),
She was still -or is again- sick last night, but today (SUNDAY) it seems to go a bit better again with IOS....every day it is going a bit beter and better... Thank for reacting.

Greetings from JoAnn.


Have a great (rest of) weekend!



"NOTE: where's the sun today?"

alicesg said...

Oh poor doggie. Glad that he is feeling better now.

Kerri Farley said...

I hope IOS continues to improve!
Love the collage of her!!

Sparkle Plenty said...

JoAnn!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO sorry to hear that Ios has been sick. The poor, poor sweetie and poor, poor you. Lily and I are sending lots of get-well wishes to Ios.

Huge, gigantic hugs from us both,
Sparkle and Lily

Marijke said...

Hoi JoAnn

Ben blij te lezen dat het met Ios weer beter gaat.

Hopelijk knapt ze spoedig helemaal op.

Groetjes Marijke

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you also from , WOOOF IOS
Bedank ook namens, WOEF Ios

Everey day is one day
day by day its going better!!