Bye! or hello?...
Dit is maart, met haar koude weer..* This is March with cold weather....
March ....Do You leave the winter ?* .....Verlaat je de winter... Maart?
Maart huilt en weet nog niet wat ze wil.....
*
March is crying, don't know what she wants....
Maart twijfelt...Wat zal ik doen? March is in doubts, what shall I do?....

Binnenkort zal het voorjaar wel komen,*Soon SPRING will arriving,

Bye winter, Hello spring...!

Binnenkort zal het voorjaar wel komen,*Soon SPRING will arriving,

Bye winter, Hello spring...!
Dag winter , Hallo voorjaar... !





17 comments:
It's almost over! Will you play April Fool's jokes on Tuesday?
"Maart roert zijn staart" dat blijkt maar weer.
Well you have it all put in for the month. We had beautiful weather yesterday and this morning awoke to snow. BUT the sun is starting to shine so maybe just maybe this will be the last of it.
Well today we enjoyed blue skies and big white fluffy clouds.. could winter have gone for good now?
Spring arrives, but winter lingers. Beautiful photos of spring...and winter's last grip.
My apologies for my tardiness. Winter has had its revenge upon me; as our household is now down with the flu. Plenty of tea and honey, that and rest. A few more views in your blog, then off to naptime for me.
Same view here...not much flowering though!
It seems like winter has been very reluctant to leave many places this year, JoAnn. But spring i definitely coming! Thanks for showing us the progression. :)
Beautiful photo of the snow. Glad spring is coming and you will feel warmer. :) Have a nice day.
Hi JoAnn, sorry for the delay in catching up your posts!
It seems that your spring is a bit too white and wet...
The pictures from Luxemburg are beautiful, the sky collage is superb and you look gorgeous «at younger age»... ;)
Have a great week!
I love this time of the year, just miss a heat wave to compensate for the gloomy and rainy winter days.
Thanks for reacting,
are you maybe wondering why I showed this weather photography illustrating the different weather-types?
My answer On YOUR ractions:
*Dot, I have to find out if "April fools" exsist's , or are you fooling me here?
* Ja Dick , dat is al te waar,
* Lilli, thats the same everywhere I see... thanks for telling me:)
*Tom (Oldwom), I like how 'fluffi' sounds haha, even the clouds , the way they look "like pillows"..
* Rob (Dusty) I wish you and your family a better health,!!!
* Neva, i like the flowers too:)
* Ginnie You're so welcome:)
*AliceG same to you, good day!
*Gil (gmg) thanks for the compliments you make me blush here...
* Lezard, soon soon wait and see...
In genaral:
I like to 'work' in series' of more photo's from 1 subject, "the weather" this time and I like almost all type of photography from all types of weather.
Have a good week:)everyone and thanks for your interest.
Very nice blossoms ... is that in your backyard, JoAnn?
Winter photos are great too, but I think most of people are really anxious to see sun and warm days arriving to stay!
A bit hesitating right now, but the spring IS there!!!
Thnaks for commenting;
Ok Quint ,this Magnolia flowers are in my frontyard in front of the house, the pink types i the backyard, do you like them?
Hello Peter, yes yes its spring hurraay!
have a good and sunny (warm I hope?) day:)
the snow looks artistic
beautiful flowers, drizzle and snow are pretty too. thanks for taking thise to share.
fell in love with the "spring again in my backyard" shot........:)
and the first shot reminds me of popcorns!!!! :)
Post a Comment