This is so cosy (gezellig) .....
.......reading all the comments on my blog with a mug of coffee (senseo) before I go to my gymn at the sportschool "on walking distance /nearby" my house. THANKS Blogreaders for your interest, I really like to read your reactions in the morning...And surprise...I also got again an award!!!! Yeh this time from a Dutch Blog-Friend with the same maiden (Walraven)...backname
I was thinking that my blog is getting so busy (rommelig) with all the names and logo's and other 'things' in the sidebar, that I have to make another/seperated page (?) with all the awards , logo's and other interesting stuffs. Since I participate/join in: ' ABC wednesday ' and 'Skywatch Friday' , more nice blogpersons , from all over the world, visit my blog and I visit theirs in return. Its really inspiring me, to see all the other blogs-styles from :you and you and you out-there!
I never have though beforehand that blogging could be so much fun, for me its a Travelling through the world by blogging. Also its a big help to make more photo's , I do that to show them on this blog and hopefully I can learn get inspiration by your comments, how to make my photo's looking better and better....Thanks for being out-there. You all really make my day!!!
Oooh and in case you didn't noticed, I removed the Dutch language from my blog (sidebar and in the post), now and than I might use a Dutch word, but not soo many people were reading my Dutch language, at least no-one ever asked me to write my blog in the Dutch language. Just writing in English safes a lot of space in my blog an d not to name the TIME it cost me to write in two languages... and no-one ever noticed or said anything about the fact "that I do NOT write in Dutch anymore" !!! So if you have anything to say about it, please let me know?
Have a good day and enjoy every moment!!



15 comments:
Enjoy your coffee JoAnn, i am enjoying your hospitality and music
Thank you so much
Nothing like coffee in the morning. It really is quite lovely meeting people around the world through blogging, like you.
OH Joann, I love the same....drinking my Senseo coffee and reading blogs or posting to mine. How Fun! I LOVE the new layout of your blog!
Happy Thursday!
Congrats for your award.
Coffee a good way to start the day.
Good morning! :)
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Hi Joann, thanks for visiting. English is such a international language now that I'm not surprised that you don't use Dutch anymore. I must admit that I like to read it.
I am going to link you on both my blogs. This blog, with it's lovely music, is so relaxing.
:-)
I remember a post last year where you showed many different coffee makers! I have to admit that I'll miss the dutch a bit, it was fun to try to read the post in both languages, but this will give you more time to read comments!
Have a great morning coffee! Not for me, thanks... Don't drink, but I'm used to (living with a coffee-addict for almost 38 years... ;)
So, no more Dutch... Are we running the risk of loosing one of the 6912 languages around? ;))
LOL!! This is what I am doing right now! Senseo and blogging! Yes! I read my and other blogs in the morning while I drink my coffees. That is plural on purpose. Crowded is why I have listed my blogg friends in groups, one leads to the others. On my side bar you are "Joann and lovely band of coconuts" :) I get to some other blog friends through your blog. They are kinda grouped regionally.
I'm also addicted to senseo in the morning
THANKS FOR COMMMENTING:
* Rauf I forgot to tell you that Beethoven is te=he 3th song on the music list...
* Ruth, Kerri, Amrita good than we all drink coffee.
*Hi Monique, OK sorry, voor jou is het jammer dat ik niet meer in het Nederlands schrijf.... maar ik kan wel in het NL's op jouw blog reageren of op de mijne als jij een comment plaatst, we kunnen ook emailen ..
Hi R& R, Its NOT that I never will write in DUTCH on my blog anymore, when more people like the Dutch I will do it again...
*GMG no cofee anymore Good boy...
* Judi , Trijnie we won the mOst reacting people like coffe YEHHH
Greetings JoAnn
Misschien lees je mijn reactie 's morgens tijdens de koffie? Laat het je smaken! Ik ben ook verzot op Senseo. Ik vind het niet zo erg dat je geen nederlandse teksten plaatst, maar reageren in mijn moedertaal mag toch nog? Tuurlijk!
Ik ben nog niet zo lang aan 't bloggen en vind het eveneens net als jij een verrijkende ervaring! Je hebt een berichtje geplaatst bij 'wie ben ik ' met de vraag hoe ik het 'freelance' ervaar. Bij gelegenheid antwoord ik wel eens via mail. Heb het nu eventjes druk.
Goede avond nog ( of prettige dag als je het 's morgens leest :-) )
JoAnn, big changes going on ...
I like the work you are doing with your blog and I'm quite happy that you are doing such a great job.
But what really helpes and matters is that you are a great friend and a hell of a photographer.
That's the real reason to have so many of us around.
Thanks for reacting
*Koen asked if he could write in Dutch YES!it ALLRIGHT to react in DUTCH !!,Koen het is prima als je in het Nederlands reageert...
*Thanks Trijnie
*QUINT you are a great blogfrien you make me shy with your compliments but thanks!
Have a good day everyone:)
I agree with Quint...you are a hell of a photographer and we all love you! I agree with traveling through the world via blogland....I have learned so much and have enjoyed meeting and reading some very lovely people and blogs...I think English is good...saves space and time! you know I love coffee.....but I don't believe I have ever had Senseo.....when I come for a visit I will try it!! lol Thanks for visiting and being such a good blog friend...say hi to IOS for me and Clancy, Simon and Tessie.
Post a Comment