© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, March 13, 2008

Night-Day or Day-Night?

Is it Day or Night here?
(c) Naarden
Today/night...Tonight/day...
The weather is so funny, these days.....
So Please can you tell me ; is it Day or night here?

11 comments:

Lilli & Nevada said...

Well it is beautiful no matter what time but i guess i will have to say evening time. I love the color of the swamp grass

Irene said...

Hi JoAnn, it must be in the morning some time, I think, but I may be wrong. I know it isn't that light at night during this time of the year. In summertime, however...

Geen Nederlands schrijven hier dus, of wel? Ik kwam even bij je kijken.

I bookmarked your page, so I will be back tomorrow. Ciao...

Amrita said...

I think for your part of the world its night

Mother Theresa said...

Well, it's day now since you're in the same time zone as me, but in the picture it looks like dusk. You're right about the weather being weird...a week ago we had snow, now it's 20C.

judi/Gmj said...

Now that is one dreary cloudy DAY.
That's my vote, day.

isa said...

Well, if it's night - what are you doing out of bed? ;-)

Hope the weather improves soon!

Anonymous said...

Is it night? Is it day?
Who cares when it's a great photo by JoAnn!
And guess what ... rain went and sun again ... crazy weather!

Neva said...

I would say day but then I don't know much about Holland!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANKS for quessing,

*haha Isabella :) you make me smile,
*Quint thanks for compliments,
*Neva yes day it is,
*Amrita thanks dor your visit, YES! you're right Judi,
*crazy weather here too Theresa,
*Lilli, I agree,
*Irene thanks I answered you,

Everyone,
you're all a bit right I am sleepng most of the time at nights haha!, so this was made on daylight, because its a "dark and Rainy week" its looking "night by daylight"

Thanks and take care JoAnn:)

Marja said...

day, or eh night eh no day...you tell me

Tom said...

I had this in one of my folders... hope you like it. I would have posted it Friday bt I had not the time with visiting all the Sky Watchers.

Night!

Oh night, oh night, oh night, oh night,
When oh when will you come.
I wait and wait, and wait and wait,
So tired that I'm numb.

My eyes so dry from staying up, just about to weep,
Oh night, oh night-
Why won't you just let me go to sleep?

The day is gone, the sun has set,
My work has all been done.
All I long for is some rest,
From this nightmarish verse I've spun.

And so now I must beg with you,
My lovely lady, Night-
Release me please, set me free,
From this horrible sleepless plight!

Kretts