____________________________________
...Welcome on JoAnn's Abc Wednesday ...
The N= for NOTHING and NOBODY ,
Nobody is living here....! (seen on street in Belgium : Leuven/Louvain)
Nobody wants a coffee ? (A Terras early in the morning in Belgium: LEUVEN/LOUVAIN)

Not possible to ring a bell here..... (seen on a street in Belgium: Leuven/Louvain)

Nothing hanging here anymore?..... (Street in Belgium : Leuven/Louvain)
...Welcome on JoAnn's Abc Wednesday ...
The N= for NOTHING and NOBODY ,
Nobody is living here....! (seen on street in Belgium : Leuven/Louvain)
Nobody wants a coffee ? (A Terras early in the morning in Belgium: LEUVEN/LOUVAIN)
Not possible to ring a bell here..... (seen on a street in Belgium: Leuven/Louvain)

Nothing hanging here anymore?..... (Street in Belgium : Leuven/Louvain)
******
Thank you for visiting my blog,
I wish y all a great ABC wednesday,
soon I show here on THIS BLOG , more of my Travels to Belgium: Leuven, Brussels and Antwerpen, I hope to see you back here.


28 comments:
Your church windows are beautilul and so well presented ... but for this "N" post i feel that you have really been inspired! Bravo!!!
A Nice collection of Nothingness and Nobodies. Needed a Neat eye to Nose out these Ns!
Nothing to see here this week! Not really - your photos are creative as usual; a clever post.
A great way of playing with the N....! ;)))
Nice pictures! Love that with the names on the bell board!Cu next week!
your 2nd photos is it in Amsterdam...
Will you visit mine Thanks
Very creative.
Almost black and white.
Great stuff!
a Neat post. very clever. well done
Very interesting and beautiful photos.
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
What an interesting creative perspective for N...nothing. You captured nothing well in your photos :) I also love your stained glass window shots below. Just beautiful. Have fun with that camera!
Hello Thanks for commenting:
*Thanks to: Peter, Runee (yes a nose!) ,Gordon, Ida, My littlePN,
* Picturing of life; the answer on your question is: No this 2th photo (chairs nobody) is made in Belgium/Leuven,
Thanks for your visit: Denise, Alex , Evlahos,
Thanks for your interest I am busy now visiting all ABC's in return,... see you on your blogs:)
Oh Wow! Very Clever. I like your "N".
Very good "N"s, and excellent photos, too! Very well spotted.
Interesting pictures for complex concepts.
I chose N is for nummies. What's that you say? Click here to find out. – Margy
When Nothing else will do, post about Nothing! Unique post - well done! :D
Very interesting, nothing post. How clever, and I love your photos, so artistic.
Nice collection of NOTHING photos ... it wouldn´t be me putting my finger on any bell of number 79!
Nice collection for the letter N. Nice photos too:)
You put a lot of thought into that. Well done. they're lovely photos.
A great choice for "N"s.......
My ABC's are up~
Neva ABC 1
Neva abc2
Well, I guess all I can say is Thanks for nothing.
that was great! I didn't think it was possible to take a picture of nothing! :)
your nothing theme created something LOL. Good!
I came to this blog for NOTHING? LOL
Creative N post. It is great!
Petunia's ABC
Nothing that makes you think so much.. :O)
Belgium must be very interesting place to find these unique shots. I like the door bells photo. It looks like everyone is living there only temporarily with the handwritten names.
originele anternatieve beelden! Jaja, dit is ook Leuven. Huisjesmelkers noemen ze dit hier.
De belletjes zien er niet uit, maar de studio's binnen nog veel minder...
Post a Comment