Last Travel: A collage from the historical city 'LEUVEN' in Belgium,
(click on "leuven" to read more about the history)
+Jw+Leuven+buildings+april+2008+copyright+joannwalraveng.jpg)
ABOVE: I made a collage from the styles of the beautiful buildings we saw in Leuven ....
(click on above photo to enlarge)
Above: Of course a Coffee for me , we took our favorite drinks on a drinkbreak,
Under: And of course Bjo took a typical BELGIUM beer named: LEFFE, hmmm
Soon I show Here more photo's from our CITY- trip to BELGIUM.......
*
We visited besides LEUVEN, also the cities BRUSSEL and ANTWERPEN, so when You would like to see more of this great historical Belgium cities..... keep watching the coming days !

18 comments:
Wonderful collage! I'm glad you both enjoyed your special favourite drinks :)
fantastic collage!!!
admire this city that has as a lot of beautiful buildings, but also the colours of your photographs. With regard to the content of glasses! in your health = stin ygia soy =στην υγειά σου!
Hello JoAnn ... for starters, I hope you're trip went well and that you had great time.
Then, it's an amazing collage.
To end, "Leffe" and a coffee? Wouldn´t say no!
Enjoyed seeing the photos of your trip. Very nice collage!
Great photos. You must be enjoying your trip. Looking forward to more photos. Take care and have a nice time. :)
.
Welcome back !
Great collage
I look forward to seeing more of the trip photographs.
Leffe? I don't know if we have that here in the States. I'll look !
Stop by for a visit.
Troy and Martha
Excellent collage, beautiful images.
Leffe, excellent choice.
Hé Joann
De koffie en het bier zien er heerlijk uit, eerst koffie dan bier of eerst bier dan koffie????
Great collage... I would have settled for the lager beers :O)
amazing collage, such beautiful buildings
and now I want a coffee and a beer.
Wonderous photos! bu for me a difficult choice. Coffee or Belgium beer? I know how to solve, both!
Beautiful collage and cheers to the beer yummy nuts
Hi JoAnn
Just called back to answer your question... abiut Sky Watch.. Yes I am still hosting it and it will be up and ready on Thursday evening at 20.00 GMT..
Tom
I'd like to sit and drink a Belgian coffee right now. Nice photos!
The collage of all the different buildings is wonderful. So many beautiful buildings.
My choice of drink would have been the beer. :-)
Thanks for all your visits,
*
but whatever happens.... I'll go for the Coffee ,did any of you ever drunk the reall Belgian Coffee??? NO? Than you should know:
Its tasty like the French ESPRESSO Coffee, either if your drink if you drink your coffee weak or strong the taste is very GOOD!
Have a good day and thanks for your interest, and THANK|s for the compliments and nic words.:)
Wat een verrassing dat je in Leuven bent geweest!! Blijkbaar heb je veel kunnen zien en had je prima weer aan de mmooie wolkenluchten te zien. De laatste tijd ben ik heel wat minder actief op de blogs omdat het voor mij op dit moment het allerdrukst is. Mooi weer= veel opdrachten! Geen probleem want nu zie ik meteen een hele reeks nieuwe mooie beelden op jouw blog. Leuke collage!
Post a Comment