...Enjoy we have this flowers growing ...
this moment in our backyard garden(in Holland)....
Wisteria floribunda –
Japanese WisteriaA beautiful blue flowering Japanese Wisteria. Wisteria floribunda has fragrant purple-blue flowers up to 45 cm long, the flowers are often seen after the leaves start to form. The long flower racemes open simultaneously in spring.
This BEAUTIFUL white flower also growing in our backtyard is called: Wisteria floribunda Alba, The Floribunda alba is a beautiful white form of Japanese Wisteria that has long drooping fragrant flower sprays up to 60cm in length and appearing in early summer.
*
We have both Wisteria types & colours blooming this Moment in our backyard in HOLLAND! I absolutely enjoy looking at this flowers and smelling their great sweet flower sprays....fantastic!.
I am very delighted to share this flower with YOU, DEAR blogreader!
*
We are still celebrating "white Monday" the 2th (Pinksteren)Pentecost day in Holland.
JoAnn is wishing you a good , healthy and SUNNY week!



21 comments:
Lucky you. those are very beautiful and smelling flowers. excellent colors too.
Fantastic and great colours on your flowers.
Beautiful backyard you most have.
And I guess it must smell well!
lovely to see these flowers whenb we have very few in the heat
Ineens is het zomer! De bloemen komen overal op en sommige zijn alweer verdwenen tot het volgende jaar.
Fijn dat je weer thuis bent?
A loverly plant to walk past... the smell is very nice and the view stunning
Mother Nature doesn't do many blue flowers so they are always a favorite of mine.
I love the blue colored ones. Of course I love the white ones too!
Nice flowers
Truus
I don't have any garden or backyard... but I enjoy a lot of wisterias around Paris right now! There must be more and more of them! Beautiful flowers!
Lovely wisteria, with a perfume to match.
They are such glorious flowers; thank you for sharing them!
Thanks also for your kind wishes for my sore eye!!
thank you for sharing this beautiful photos and flowers, the colors are very beautiful.
I love blue flowers, beautiful.
Absolutely beautiful...
Hey, where are You? did I mis something? I turned my back and poof!, you are gone? Are you on a trip? Joann, are you ill? I just sit here in my corner of the world and worry. Hugs to you, Judi
We've had a wisteria for over 4 years now and it still hasn't flowered. I'm told I may have to wait another 3!
Thank you for the nice words re my blog last ABC Wednesday!
Darn, there must be something wrong with my computer. This is the third blog where I can't see the pictures.
Wow gorgeous pictures Joann. We got the white flowers growing on our fence. We have to wait for a while though before we can see them again.
Groetjes
Hi Joann, great to know you are still with us on ABC Wednesday, missed you last week.
Dxx
Hi Joann, These are beautiful flowers to be sure and the sprays that droop down are special. I like those and the white color. Nice post.
Post a Comment