© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Switserland : People

Welcome at JoAnn's P for abc wednesday!
*
....ENJOY WATCHING...
The Highest in my P list = P for my Papa
My Papa passed away in december 2003 after a long sickness-bed, but he's OK now.
___________________________________________________
P= for PRETTY
Please VOTE: What haircolour do YOU like the most?
What colour do YOU think, is the most PRETTY???
Vote: Do you think that GREEN hair is pretty?
Than vote for P1-GREEN
Do you think that ChestnutBROWN hair is Pretty?
Than vote for P 2 -Chestnutbrown

Or... do you think that RED hair is Pretty?
Than you vote for ; P3-Red
*NOTE: I think that the people with GREEN and RED hairs, might be STUDENTS from one of the 2 ARTIST's schools located in SION:
The circus school; or the jazz-music school;
________________________general Info____________________________

More Schools located in SION
Sion has two high schools (colleges)the Lycée-Collège des Creusets (LCC); the Lycée-Collège de la Planta (LCP). Sion is also host to the :
Cantonal agricultural school, situated between châteauneuf and Sion; HES-SO Valais, a technical college; HEM Valais (Conservatoire Supérieur et Académie de Musique Tibor Varga}. The HES-SO Valais offers education in Sciences, Engineering, Economics, Information Technology and Health Sciences.


P for People we saw in ' Sion'
*
_________________General info_________________
Sion is the capital of the Swiss canton of Valais.
Sion is a city in the Country Switzerland and its in the region Canton Valais District Sion
with a Population of 27,697 (December 2002)
*
History of SION
Sion was occupied during the
Neolithic era but it seems to have started to really develop during the Celtic times.It takes its name from the Latin word Sedunum, itself derived from the celtic tribe that lived there, the Seduni. It was occupied by the Romans with the rest of the surrounding area in the first century BCE. The town-hall is said to contain several Roman inscriptions, one of which found at Sion memorializes the Roman presence: Civitas Sedunorum Patrono.The Roman Catholic diocese of Sion is the oldest in Switzerland and one of the oldest north of the Alps
*
_____________________________________________

I wish you a happy ABC WEDNESDAY!!!

Enjoy watching and please don't forget to VOTE in the comments,

Thank you for watching/voting:)

42 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting ... and colorful

imac said...

Great theme for P post, nice and colourful.

Pop over and see my Pot

Juliana RW said...

great post for P...ah..i forgot P for people :D

My P post in here Thanks

lv2scpbk said...

A very colorful "P". I wouldn't want to wear those strip stockings.

PeterParis said...

Of course I vote for P2 (even though it may not be Swiss)!

judi/Gmj said...

P2 for you! Love the collage of P eople. Nice to have history lesson to.

alicesg said...

Wow what bright colours. Hmmm ... I think I would vote for P1 for something unique, bold and daring but I dont have the guts to colour mine that colour....lol.

Kyanite said...

I just love your thinking...
But, no pink hair!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic and colourful photos ... I like blue, red is alright but of course I will go for P2 ... I know that hair :)

dot said...

P2 gets my vote. Nive P post. Great pictures!

Pernille said...

I vote for them all:) Everyone have to have the colore they like the most:)

Very nice and colorful shots from you to day!

Have fun:)

Happyone said...

P2 gets my vote too!
Great P pictures!!

Michele said...

Wow, I cannot believe all the colors of the hair... more than the rainbows out there! =)
Great photos!
Rocky Mountain Retreat

nonizamboni said...

Thank you for sharing such a lively and colorful post. Sion looks beautiful and I enjoyed reading about its history.
I vote for the green hair--although I love the red too. I can't decde!

judi/Gmj said...

Thank you is not enough to say! You solved my problem . I could not figure out why no visited me anymore I was feeling so rejected and could not figure out what I did to offend everyone! You are a true friend. Hugs.

photowannabe said...

P2 all the way. This is a fun P post and very informative too. I enjoyed looking at the entire post.

Petunia said...

very clolourful post today!
Here I go for P3 because i love red:)

Texas Travelers said...

Well...................P2.
Great post of people.
You have a great eye for photography and scenes.

It's always enjoyable to visit here, and thanks for the great choice in music while I browse your blog.

Come visit,
Troy and Martha

Dick said...

Heel kleurrijk maar ik stem voor Chestnutbrown.

Neva said...

Not a fan of the Non natural looking hair!
interesting photos....
This is my ABC.
as well as this.

Leslie: said...

Great POST for P today. And I vote for the chestnut hair P2, although I know my daughter would vote for anything BUT that colour! lol :D

Dianne said...

Love the people collage :)

I like all the hair colors, I love it when folks express themselves.

R&R said...

Looks like the natural look is winning. I don't necessarily think "shocking hair color" when I think of Switzerland!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks all the blogfriends who voted for P2-chestnutbrown ( thats my Natural-hair-colour haha) , 1 voted for P1-green and another single one for P3-RED, :) Some did not vote, and 1 voted for all the colours (freedom of choice)

But all votes are OK Thanks for your interest and now I am going to vist YOUR blogs in return:)

Sunny !!! Greetings from JoAnn.

Gordon said...

Another interesting and different post. P2 get's my vote too.

Tom said...

P2
I noticed the other day... great P post

Diana S said...

good People watching. I like the bright colors in hair - not for me, but it's fun to see on others.

Rune Eide said...

As a father of four I can only sympathise with you feelings about your own father. I miss my own, who died in 2003.

Being grey - I of course will vote for that (if that is not allowed red)

PS Thank you for the nice comment

Katney said...

I can see that you are a people-watcher. As for the hair, I might rather vote for the BLUE hair I saw in Seattle a while back.

Jane Hards Photography said...

P2. Us natural Chesnut browns have to stick together, even though I have been sporting long black hair for a very long time. I do like electric blue or purple hair though.Those are amazing coulours youv'e captured.

Janet said...

Wonderful photos! I would vote for P-1 (green) since my favorite color of purple wasn't shown! Your city looks very interesting.

Jan said...

No vote from me, they're all great, and creative.

Miss_Yves said...

Great post !(both moving and original!)
Pleasant and funny pictures about hairs !
I vote for P 1 (green, but according to me, it's blue ...)
However, P2 (red)match the girl's style
miss Yves

Unknown said...

Eigenlijk een retorische vraag :-)
Chesnut brown is beautiful! The other colours are also interesting but not real.

Amrita said...

good to see Swiz fashion and people.And your Papa 's photo

Unknown said...

Great P post and lovely pictures!
I vote for P2... LOL

Ginnie Hart said...

Of course, P-2, JoAnn, for more reasons than one, as you know. :)

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

Hallo JoAnn.
Veel opvallende kleuren, maar ik hou het toch maar op het meest natuurlijke chesnut brown.
Ook fraaie foto's van Zwitserlandse wijngaarden. Alleen heb ik eigenlijk nog nooit van Zwitserse wijnen gehoord, laat staan geproefd te hebben.
Prettig weekend.
P.S. Zoef maakt het goed, en is weer terug naar zijn eigen baasjes. (helaas).

Marja said...

Mooi kleurrijk haar. De rode haardos is prachtig heb jij die niet ook Goetjes

CG said...

Wow, fabulous! i like the chestnut brown colour best!!

mrsnesbitt said...

So sorry for being late to visit you, I am playing catch up after a few days out on the motorbike.

Definately the chestnut brown!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hello everyone,

hmmmm for all the people who were so kind... to vote,, yes! the ce=hestnutbrown is my own natural haircolour thanks for the compliments, I would not have been offended if anyone would like GREEN or RED hair hahaha;)

Thanks for voting and for your interest:)

JoAnn