© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, June 23, 2008

EK Holland finito!!

EK:EUROPEAN FOOTBALL MATCH,
'HUP HOLLAND HUP!!!'
OOOPS!!! THE NETHERLANDS FOOTBALTEAM , LOST LAST SATERDAY FROM RUSSIA!
( As you might notice: the above photo is agian a 'double' photo! "two in one")

SORRY!
BUT ' DOG IOS' WAS EXPECTING THIS FOOTBAL-LOST, IOS TOOK THE BALL BEFORE THE GAME,
DURING THE GAME SHE FELT ASLEEP, SO DID WE,
ONLY 1 GOAL FROM 'VAN NISTELROOY' FOR HOLLAND COULD NOT MAKE US WIN!!!
WHAT DID THE RUSSIANS PLAYED WELL!!! 3 GOALS THE MADE....
UNDER THE DUTCH COACH 'GUUS HIDDINK' THE WON THE QUART FINALE, WE LOST....... NETHERLANDS IS OUT OF THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP!
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED BOOOHOOO!
*
last healthnews, I am still doing everything with 1 arm/hand , my arm/hand must stay "under the/my waist" not higher. I must admit that I am getting used doinga ll very s-l-o-o-o-o-o-ow, I've just only/still 3/4 more weeks to go with this (hot!) mitella, the pain is bearable even that is more usual to me... I stay positive but feel sorry (please EXCUSE me!) that I cannot visit YOU all in return:)
Greetings from JoAnn... YES! I always keep smiling:)

21 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

Sorry that your team lost Joann!
Hope you are feeling well!!!
Love the shot of IOS! What a sweetie!

Kerri Farley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

if you feel sad, what can we say here in Greece. wonderful shots anyway. and the first one, very effective. maybe next time:)

Tom said...

Big Smile for ol' womtig...

At least your team got the chance to play... we never made it ;o)

Ramosforest.Environment said...

Thanks for comment. Bruni is better.
Beautiful your dog.
About Football. Here,we are not well too.

rauf said...

Hi JOANN, thank you so much, i am fine, had no internet, i'll be back soon
hope you are doing fine and enjoying the summer
lots of love
rauf

Anonymous said...

JoAnn, even so ... dutch team was the best one playing football there!

Amrita said...

Sorry for Holland. i have watched them play.

Well there is next time.

Dina said...

hi Joann, I have just been catching up with your blog, so sorry to hear about your surgery and i wish you a very speedy recovery. Sorry about your team, Here in Malta our team never makes it so we support different teams. take care ;)


p.s. love your music selection , you have great taste (just like mine heheheh!)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

thanks for the comments, fr all the best wishes, I am afraid that this/my shoulder will NOT heal SPEEDY, but i'll do my very best!

yeh well the Russian team deserved to win, They were better! my congrats to them, and because they have a/our DUTCH coach, 'Guus Hiddink' I'll hope that they win the EK , the final match is on june 29th in WENEN/VIENNA!

greetings JoAnn

Anonymous said...

thank you for your visit. no the trees were not burned. not yet thanks god

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

ok thanks evlahos, i am glad its not so though!

Neva said...

Thanks for your visit! I am surprised you can stop and comment with the 1 arm but am glad you do! Hopefully, you will start to feel better very soon...it is a long road to recover....I hurt my shoulder in january (didn't need surgery,,,,just time or so I hope!) and it still is not 100%.....maybe it never will be but you at least have light at the end of the tunnel! My neighbor brought her Bernese Mountain dog over yesterday to play with Clancy and Simon.....I did not get pictures but I will soon!Made me think of IOS.....love the orange in your photo....and IOS looks so cute in it!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

thanks for your reaction neva!
well lets hope your Xtra BORROWED bernese mountain dog will be goods friends with Clancy and Simon, and yes! shoulders are difficult in recovery, i hope yours will get better soon too!

best wishes from joann

Aarti said...

Hi JoAnn

gosh, after coming here only i realised its been so long since i was here...

how u doing lady? read in Rauf's blog about ur shoulder.. tke care and do get plenty of rest..hope u have someome to help out at home..

Ios is adorableee.. hugsss to him~~ :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

thanks aaarti for your visit,
yes life is so short, as if i have hearded from you yesterday, i will visit your blog too, see how you're doing..

joann

CG said...

What great photos. Sorry you and IOS are sad about the football.

Daniel J Santos said...

sorry about Netherlands, after Portugal it's my favorite team.

(your Not copy warning it's in Portuguese, if you need same help to turn to English, tell my.)

PeterParis said...

Yes, this was a big suprise after your good start! Many surprises during these championships!

Take care! Appreciate all you are doing despite your temporary handicap!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss...wonderful oranges

Dick said...

Dat de beste maar mag winnen, toch?
Leuke foto, de bal spat bijna van m'n beeldscherm.
Fijn weekend,