I am not the only 'lazy sleepy one', a very tired cat could not make it to its bed!!!
*
Today my first fysio therapy session, moving isn't that easy as it seems, but I am getting there' where I want to go to' my arm can move in a hook f 90 degrees, better every day, I keep going but sooo S-l-o-o-o-ow.
Today my first fysio therapy session, moving isn't that easy as it seems, but I am getting there' where I want to go to' my arm can move in a hook f 90 degrees, better every day, I keep going but sooo S-l-o-o-o-ow.


10 comments:
Glad every day is better for you! Hope that continues and you are back to your normal self in no time!
I must say...I think this one of my FAVORITE shots of yours. I LOVE IT!!!!!
Ah ... he sure is sleepy!
Great to see you are in great shape and mood also.
Beautiful image.
Cute shot!
Keep up the therapy and you will get back to where you want to be.
Hope you aren't in a lot of pain.
Oh Joan what an adorable picture. Love it Hope you are doing better
JoAnn, I just found your blog and it is truly a delight! I share your passion for photography and thoroughly enjoy the snippets into your life! E-for- EXCELLENT!!!
I'll be back often.....
Thank you for bring a little cheer to my very early Sunday morning...
Jerry in Tampa
Oh, sweet! Isn't it great how cats just plop down anywhere and rest?
Thanks for your inspiring blogging lately through the hard times. May your recovery be smoothe and steady. Blessings and prayers for you from Jerusalem.
We both need to do our exercises, JoAnn, and get full range of motion back. But we're fighters, so we'll keep on till it's done right. I wish you the best!
thanks so much!
ginnie, dina, jerry, marja, dot,daniel, quint,kerri,
esspecially for the personal best wishes!
thanks!
Another terrific shot - potted cat?
Post a Comment