I GOT 2 x the AWARD: "ARTE Y PICO" 2008!!
What is the meaning of the expression: Arte y Pico?
What is the meaning of the expression: And basically, ironically, it translates into a wonderful phrase in Mexico, “lo maximo.” It will never find its counterpart in English, but if it HAD to, it would be something like, Wow. The Best Art. Over the top.
What is the meaning of the expression: And basically, ironically, it translates into a wonderful phrase in Mexico, “lo maximo.” It will never find its counterpart in English, but if it HAD to, it would be something like, Wow. The Best Art. Over the top.
Thank you Daniel :http://comimagens.blogspot.com/
Thank you EVLAHOS: http://vlavagphoto.blogspot.com/
Thank you EVLAHOS: http://vlavagphoto.blogspot.com/
For this award,
This Award is created by the Uruguayan Arte y Pico blog. (http://arteypico.blogspot.com )
These are now the rules to follow:
1. Recipients must pick 5 blogs they consider deserving of this award for creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community in whatever language.2. Each of the 5 selected blogs must include the name of the author and a link to his/her site to be visited by readers.3. The recipient must show the award and indicate the name and link to the blog of the one that handed it to him/her.4. All award recipients must include a link to the Arte y Pico site to inform all readers about the origin of this award.
These are now the rules to follow:
1. Recipients must pick 5 blogs they consider deserving of this award for creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community in whatever language.2. Each of the 5 selected blogs must include the name of the author and a link to his/her site to be visited by readers.3. The recipient must show the award and indicate the name and link to the blog of the one that handed it to him/her.4. All award recipients must include a link to the Arte y Pico site to inform all readers about the origin of this award.
*
So I would like to pass this nomination to 8 blogs:
So I would like to pass this nomination to 8 blogs:
1- DENISE: http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/
(I nominated Denise for herABC-Wednesday idea and her creative/informative 'Motor'blog)
2- DON: http://aphotoaday.blogspot.com/
(I nominated Don, because his photograpy are like paintings very creative)
3- EVLAHOS: http://vlavagphoto.blogspot.com/
(I nominated Evlahos because I love his photographhy from my beloved GREECE)
4-GIL's: - http://blogtrotta.blogspot.com/
(I nominated Gil because his Travel information is a reall Treath to me!)
5-PETER:- http://peter-pho2.blogspot.com/
(I Nominated Peter because of his great information about Paris and his travels.)
(I nominated Ted, because his blog about Parkinson is a lot of work, very informative for others, and I am proud he is my uncle and true friend!)
7-TOM: http://womtig.blogspot.com/
( I nominated Tom because he is creative and a true GOOD host for SWF)
8-QUINT: http://quinttarantino.blogspot.com/
8-QUINT: http://quinttarantino.blogspot.com/
(I nominated Quint, he is always online :) with 2 blogs (the above) He is nominated also for his great idea to create a "Worldfriends blog "http://worldphotosfriends.blogspot.com/and he is also a helpfull blogfriend and a good host)
******
I passed this award "ARTE Y PICO", to the above persons for their creativity.
My congrats and you all deserve it! I also believe/ think MORE people deserve an award, I had some very much doubts with finding ONLY 5 persons/blogs, I really wish I could nominate another 25 or so..
***
THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS


10 comments:
Congratulations! Well deserved.
Thank you for a pleasant comment.
Thanks for the visit and kind words.
Congratulations on the award(s).
You deserve it as much as anyone that we know.
We like your Bridge post, with your phone. Great job.
Troy and Martha
Well, thank you from the deepest parts of my dark little heart for the honored Arte Y Pico award!
Muge Tekil also gave me this award a few days ago, and I've been struggling with picking only five blogs out of all of the many that I enjoy. I'm going to buckle down today and make my selections -- but I really hate to leave anyone out... I'll try to have it ready by tomorrow...
And again, this is very much appreciated... I love to share my photos just as much as I love shooting and Photoshopping them...
I'm off to San Francisco this morning to visit an exhibit of Chihuly glass. I saw three of his works at the Legion of Honor a few weeks ago, and this intallation at the deYoung has eleven large pieces -- tree-like structures of wildly twisted tubular glass... It should be a real gas!
Congratulations JoAnn for the Arte y Pico award! If you'd like to post for Ruby (Red) Tuesday all you have to do is post a photograph with RED in it (a photograph that you took) Then come to my post and sign into Mr. Linky and comment. I'd love to have you participate, JoAnn. Why don't you visit some of the other participants and see what they posted... :)
JoAnn, thank you very much!
You are a friend indeed.
Goed zo!!!
:-)
hmmm..i like yakult
Visit mine also in here Thanks
great choice for Y theme. And congrat for ur award :D
Mine in here. Thanks
Well, I want to thank you from the bottom of my dark little heart for the award -- very much appreciated...
I actually got this same award from Muge Tekil about a week ago, but am just getting around to passing it along. Thanks again -- I truly appreciate the recognition.
Congrats well deserved
Post a Comment