What's more FRENCH than a "RENAULT"?

Made in France or: " CREATEUR 'd AUTO MOBILE"
We both used to drive in a RENAULT, all types of CARS are great, however..... we have changed out taste i am afraid so, no-a-days we drive (he) in a Saab and (she) in a Volvo, also nice brands.... but a car is a car, a CAR must drive us to our WORK or the holiday destination right? Right!!
*
We are still travelling in France, I will upload regularly photo's here...
Thank you for your comments

7 comments:
I'll sign you in Friday for SWF. Please let me know when you get this.
Martha
PS: Nice car photo and Post
You are killing me with France! So envious I am. The food is outragious. The views the sights, every thing but the smell. So lucky you are to travel there.
visiting France, excellent...
I used to work near a Volkswaggen repair shop, and the owner's (secret) girlfriend had a French car that he would sometimes end up having to fix... Man, did he ever hate working on it -- he would spend more time cussing at it than actually turning a wrench... --The things a guy will do for a little extraneous love...
I may have opted for a Citroën 2CV!
(I appreciate you today's choice for Swedish cars, although I never owned one - mostly French ones!)
hahaha !Thanks for all your reactions they are so funny:
*Mrtha & Troy Thanks, as soon as possible please ( so you did !)
* Judi YES! its great food here, once we are back quess what? Going on a diet yeh!
* Thanks Daniel,
* Don hahaha! I can feel it in m bones, thanks for reacting...
* Peter Yes the Ctroen/Deux chevaux are great cars, (when doyou get this one?) rising their ass, when starting the engine..... I love the Volvo and Swedish make good cars for sure...
greetings with s-l-o-o-o-o-o-w internet, man this take a half day for me to write and connection is so bad! Thanks anyhow thats what I want to say!
JoAnn Au Revoir
I enjoy your photos of ...my country !!
The reflctions in river Dordogne are wonderful!-(I know very well this country because I 've been used to spend my holidays at Sarlat)
Do you know les "francopholies "de la Rochelle? I agree with you:it's a pretty cute harbour!
I'm not a typical french lady becouse I"m fond of ...tea!
miss Yves
Post a Comment