© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, July 24, 2008

() FRANCE : Join us on our Travel-French Market

FRANCE: JUST A MARKET, one of many.....
© www.joannwalraven.com
Above: Notice the bread in the embrella , they saved their lunch there maybe?....

© http://www.joannwalraven.com/
*
To be continued,
Thank your for your comments

9 comments:

Stanley said...

Nice pictures! You managed to capture the "vibrant-ness" of the market place. Interesting market....my local ones dont sell wine =)

Daniel J Santos said...

great pictures, excellent traveling with you.

CG said...

Wonderful atmosphere in these pics. LOL at the hidden baguettes!

Marja said...

That looks so good. I love markets. Aargh I wanna go there

Neva said...

I aim so jealous of your trip ! I wish I was there with you!!!Looks like you are having fun...how is the shoulder and where is IOS?

Anonymous said...

Well, as you asked I signed you in at SKYLEY.
I hope you are having a great time and enjoying each piece of France.
And how is your shoulder?

PeterParis said...

You are on holidays and you keep posting every day!! Thanks!

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

What fascinating perspectives! Love them!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks everyone,
who is reading my blog, I cannot give many reactions, because this hotel is NOT having wireless internet WIFI.
I read your reactions now and than THANKS!!!! for all your interest
JoAnn

Thanks Quint my friend, schoulder is doing as usual, bit slow but getting better, I cannot react long because I am at the reception of a hotel THANKS for sign me in!

JoAnn