© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, July 27, 2008

() FRANCE: Join us on our Travel ,French Bakery/pastry's


FRANCE-Dordogne:
BAKERY's they show you their favorite bread/pastry's this way:

Above: And Under: This fantastic (alost Art) bread and pastry's you cannot ignore, its great the way the FRENCH People are making/showing their food!

© http://www.joannwalraven.com/
Above: All kinds of fantastic made cake's , chocolats, cookies, small pieces of FRENCH-ART


© www.joannwalraven.com
Above: Even The cookies are looking great in this beautifull pots, Do you see the Wine bottlle standing in between the bread-cookies and cake's? Thats because there are differnts kinds of wine : light or heavy. With all kind of food, all tie of the day, you can drink the French Wine's
*
... To be continued....
Thank you for your comments.

8 comments:

Amrita said...

Oh if only I could samlple each of them.

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn!
Sorry for the absence and the delay these last weeks, but unfortunately it wasn’t due to some summer holidays… ;))
Thanks for your comments on Blogtrotter, now at the MoMA for Art and New York lovers! Hope you enjoy and wish you a great week! I’ll try to get back here to enjoy your pictures with some more time during the week!

~tanty~ said...

My goodness, look at those cakes and cookies! I want to taste all!

AphotoAday said...

Looks good to me...
I'm starting to salivate -- and yeah, pass the wine...   Yum...

PeterParis said...

Is it possible NOT to love this country?

Middle Ditch said...

Yum-yum-yum-yum. What a wonderful shop. It seems to me that you will never come back to dull Holland.

Great post

lol

Kerri Farley said...

Only one word for this post....YUMMY!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks a lot dear blogfriends!!!

I hope you all want to forgive me that I cannot visit your blogs while I am on Travelling, I can uplaod some fresh post daily (almost) but not more than that...

I try to read your comments regularly, and I like it that YOU are enjoying my travelpost, thats why I am doing this blog-post!

For you!!

JoAnn in FRANCE