"Ios" (c) Photography by Mobile cell
Hello I am IOS a small type Swiss Bernese mountan dog, I am very sweet!
I join my owners for 9 years already, I watch over her with my own little life if I have to! But it has never been necessary, and to be honest ..pssst I am too friendly ,to do anything bad to anyone...
Enjoy your SUNDAY Wooof!



20 comments:
your header is intriqing - the clims in life wqhat does ios mean??a real stunner
IOS what else? Nice picture.
Beautiful dog. I took one of those "What kind of dog are you" quizzes some time back. Apparently, if I were a dog, I'd be a Bermese mountain dog.
The Farmacie/Townhouse photos below are exquisite. Woof back at you and IOS. My Tara Grace over at Raven's Nest says Merrow.
Wat een mooie hond! What a splendid dog!
Hello Ios, your'e a beautiful, very intelligent looking dog. I believe you when you say how friendly you are, as you have posed so well. Ps. Tell your owner this is a perfect portrait of you.
What a sweet face. Just love dogs!
What a gorgeous dog!
I played too :)
Thanks for visiting,
* "iBeaty" Thankyou, so you asked what "IOS" means, well I am not sure waht I just know its a NAME of a GREEK island, Thatisland is named IOS, and because we love Greece, we gave our dog the name of a Greek island...
*Dick Thankyou,
*Raven... I wil look what you ubliced about BMdogs they are cute, I agree Thankyou
* Babooska, Thanks also from Ios, she is a good dog and therefore her portraits looks good I/JoAnn have done nothing for that...
*Gretchen Thankyou
Greetings from JoAnn
IOS is absolutely beautiful! What a gorgeous dog.
Thanks for the visit! I only see this dog once a year, when I am in Australia, but then for 6 weeks. My daughter lives there.
came to my blog, if you want, I have a little prize for you,
from Portugal,
Daniel.
IOS has been your faithful friend through thick and thin, JoAnn. But I'm sure IOS would say the same thing to you!
Very cute dog. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comment.
All the love you can see in a dog's eyes!
A true cutie!
Thanks ....
*Misty, Thankyou Ios is a sweety I agree,
* Reader, Australia? that BerneseM-dog was far away...they have a hot fur but , they might like it there, where is you dau living in Australia?
*Daniel, I will have a look thanks for the award.
* Sure Ginnie! Ios will always support me so does BJO my mate and husb.
* Christy thankyou and I liked your blog too.
* Sure Peter, welcome back this dog is the sweetest!
* I agree Quint.
Have a good week and thanks for commenting , greetings from
JOANN
IOS mighty lick someone to death or scare them cause she is a big black dog( I just read where most everyone is afraid of big black dogs!) but this is a great picture of her....How are you feeling shoulder wise? still can't do the camera but I love my little camera phone if I need it!
Well i think that Ios is a beautiful and loving friend to you and i can sense that you both love each other very much. They give us so much joy and loyalty.
Great dog. The Swiss Bernese is one of my favorite dogs. Just don't call them dogs, they think they are people.
Great photo.
In High School, I once handed in a History theme signed Yort Snellum. I got an A+ on the theme and a severe lecture from the History Teacher.
Thanks
*Neva,
Ios is a great dog I can imagine that people might be afraid for a big dog... tho.. IOS wouldn't hurt a fly...In the post above/Monday, I write my last health update, I am feeling OK, except for the shoulder :)
* Lilli,
Yes I agree this dog is so thankfull and sweet , always glad and happy, she makes my day/week full-filled with joy!
* Troy ,
that YOU say 'dogs are (like) people' when I say this ' people look at me with eyes " sh'e nuts' but real dog lovers say/think the same, so you must be a doglover too! Great that school-story "Yort-Snellum" , thanks for sharing...
JoAnn Greetings and Thanks
Post a Comment