© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, August 13, 2008

() FRANCE: abc-D- Destination where?

*
WELCOME ON JOANN'S ABC-WEDNESDAY
Today's D = for:
* Denise...
*Driving to,
*Destination,
* Dordogne River,
*Dog 'Iosje',
*Dessert's in France..

D. for Driving by car to our Next Destination ....
Above: Lets see....Where shall we go next? Wich D-D-Destination?
The ROADmaps & Road- signs are showing us, where we are....
We : Bjo & Dog IOS & JoAnn, are DRIVING through FRANCE.. by car.....
In the PERIGORD (Middle of France) is this peacefull area's around the DORDOGNE RIVER, the small typical French houses, the forest around the Dordogne, the Canoe's are there...
Above: On some spots its possible to walk over the bridge to the other side of the DORDOGNE, Dog Ios is a bit surprised about the noise wich was coming from the falling water and IOS was thinking here: "shall I walk back, stand still or what?"

Above left:DOG ios is still joining us,she loves to swim in the DORDOGNE too
Above right: The French DESSERT'S are various types of local soft cheeses,

Above Sign is telling us: What can we do around here?
Walking...
Canoeing...
Visit some old houses...
and more...
Lets go to: DU DOUX ..., a great looking Chateau ,
We are sleepg in the DU DOUX a charming Hotel with lots of nice French local great tasting foods....
*
About this blog:
We keep the interested blogvisiter informed through PHOTOGRAPHY , illustrated by our own comments on this blog, about our HOLIDAY-JOURNEY through FRANCE. Please keep visiting THIS blog and you will find out where we are, what we do and more....Thank you.
*
Your comments are welcome,
Thank you for your comments !

24 comments:

Maria Verivaki said...

very clever D post!

my ABC post is going to be published on wednesday (2 hours away!)

Rune Eide said...

I am glad you found your way and brought a camera too - the we also could come along. Thank you for sharing!

Leslie: said...

Thanks for the D-tour! lol Next time I go to France, I will drive and go to the off-the-beaten-path type of places. I have been to the Dordogne, though. It was SO hot that day I thought I was going to have heat stroke! :D

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

the dog obviously loves the Dordogne!

Anonymous said...

I know you are having a blast, JoAnn. Thanks for keeping us informed of your wonderful travels.

Kjersti said...

Very many good choice. Love the dog!

Texas Travelers said...

You had a great collection of D's today.
Thanks for sharing these treasures.


Our "D's" are Done, Click here.
I have added a Dragonfly update also.
Troy and Martha

Anonymous said...

Wow! What beautiful destinations and gorgeous photographs! I enjoyed your D...

photowannabe said...

Thanks for showing us your trip through France. You have found some wonderful things for the letter D. The dessert looks so good.

Kim from Hiraeth said...

You really captured the beauty of the French countryside!

Bear Naked said...

What a Delightful D post.
Your photos are wonderful but i especially like the Dog photo.

Bear((( )))

magiceye said...

that was a lovely trip. thank you.

Unknown said...

Great collection for D - wish I was there!!!

Gary
Bodge's Bulletin

GMG said...

Wow! Still enjoying the Chateaux? Lucky girl!
Would love to read you on my 08.08.08 post... ;)

Tom said...

Excellent 'D'... you are having such a great time there and 'Still' finding time to blog... hope you are well.

Tom :O)

mrsnesbitt said...

Oh wonderful. We love France and have been twice on the motorbike. We didn't go this year so this was a great excursion for today!
Have fun!

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Love all the pics! But I think my favourite has to be the romantic scene arouind the Dordogne River!

Anonymous said...

Great Series of D's. Nice Post.

Anonymous said...

Such a varied post. Many interesting pictures to take us along on your interesting journey. The river and setting is gorgeous. Very nice post.

AphotoAday said...

Super!
And I was wondering if Ios was along for the trip...
Looks like you are having a swell time...
Best regards, Don.

Daniel J Santos said...

lots of d and lots of beautiful images, excellent.

CG said...

A great idea for D. Enjoy your travels Jo-ann!

gma said...

Since I live on the other side of the world I especially enjoyed your post.

Anonymous said...

I am too homesick for words!!!!