Welcome to JoAnn's ABC Round 3. A fun project, now in it's second year! Optionally you may also contribute to theABC Wednesday Anthology blog here. If you have something to share, be it a photograph, piece of art or poetry please post in on your blog and sign up here with Mr Linky! Signin at 8pm onwards Tuesday-evening , British Summer Time. Enjoy! __________________________________L = love , life & living
What you and I love & like or perhaps more
Love for my partner BJ ,
Love for Ios my dog,
For my family and friends,
My Photography,
For travelling,
For YOU my blogfriends,
My country-
My home...
*
Where-ever you feel Love & feel HOME....
I was visiting my Best (Dutch) friend M. who just arrived back home in Holland (in her new house) after a stay of 10 years in France. I saw this Nature on a walk with her in Drunen. We both LOVE to travel, going away and coming home... Her home is csince short (ast week) in
in the south of Holland in Noord Brabant, I hope my friend is feeling home there soon
in the south of Holland in Noord Brabant, I hope my friend is feeling home there soon

Near both (my friend and my) our houses -on walkingdistance- are cows, I LOVE cows and watching them eating the grass, standing on the wide green grass-land , so typical Dutch... Thats what I like of my country so much... The nature and cows..thats so typical Dutch, so typical MY coming HOME feeling.
This 'Mushroom', (Paddestoel), reminds me of a SONG when I was a child;
(Who knows the translationof this song?)
*
'Childs-Song in Dutch'
"Op een grote paddestoel, rood met witte stippen,
Zat kabouter spillebeen, heen en weer te wippen,
KRAK zij toen de paddestoel, met een diepe zucht,
Daar vlogen allebei zijn beentjes ,Hoepla! in de lucht"
*
'Thanks to Wil , now also in English:'
On a great big toadstool',red with white dots,
On a great big toadstool',red with white dots,
Pixie Spindlelegs was rocking to and fro.
Crack said the toadstool with a deep sighand ,
two little legs flew, whoops, in the air
*
Where for who do YOU feel the most LOVE and home?
I think I feel the best in Holland and where I live "in the Green heart" of Holland ( Near Amsterdam) .But my Dutch family is living for axample in Canada and they are feeling home there. I always would like to Travel but arriving at my own house in Holland after a short or long holiday/TRAVEL, than arriving at my own home is so good. Just looking at my house , the garden and the area, the cows in front of our door, even the weather with the different seasons ...Its so good to LOVE your own partner, childen, family pets or home....
HOW ABOUT YOU?
*
Thanks for all of your visits and LOVELY words... ,
Just remember: make the best of your LIFE now, and enjoy LOVE ,
LIVE through your life as it is your last minute every moment!
*
With greetings and LOVE,
JoAnn's D Eyes
Wishing you a good week,
Thank you for your comments.
*



33 comments:
These are really fantastic photos and views from perfect pieces of an amazing country.
All is well, I hope?
Thanks for commenting:
*Quint Pinto , Yes I am ok, just memories are coming back while visiting a friend, I know her since we were teenagers.. Thats why this post:)
JoAnn's D Eyes
Lovely photos. Beyond my wife and children and grandchild, I love the place I live and NYC where I was born and grew up. Part of me is always here in farm and mountain country and part of me is always back in NYC.
Very pretty countryside
Very appropriate - today my wife and I are celebrating our 36-anniversary...
PS We keep it low-key, but the cake was delicious!
Lovely. Love the pasture.
Beautiful post JoAnn! I also love Holland! The translation of the children's song is:
On a great big toadstool'
red with white dots
Pixie Spindlelegs was rocking to and fro.
Crack said the toadstool with a deep sigh
and two little legs flew, whoops, in the air
I feel my heart tug toward Seattle where my real home is and my children live. Hubby and I do hope to return there full-time someday. I loved your L and all your photos. What an amazing toadstool!!
I LOVE your wonderful photos !
miss Yves
Your photos took me places I know I will never see with my own eyes. Thanks
OH wow... what an amazing area you live in... it's so beautiful and wide open... I could just stand there and take a deep breath in! Mmmm... wonderful!
Beautiful photos.
~Michele~
Mountain Retreat
Beautiful photographs, thanks. How to see those perfect scenes makes you shine like no other.
Ray
Marvelous landscape!
Thanks for sharing this beauty!!
Santilli
I agree: it's lovely to go away but oh so good to come home.
Love: a perfect choice. I loved the photos.
After 41 years in our other house, one would wonder how we could be so utterly at home and happy in our new one. But we are morehappy than we have ever been...one year in the new one and we still savor every day and marvel that we have it. We LOVE it and we LOVE LIFE.
I was going to do love but did something else. I LOVE your post and photos! Come see mine if you want;) I love; My girls, my gran'baby, my home, my pets, my new job;)
Joann the first photo is like painting, the cows bring good old memories, and I think this is a mashroom. Thanks for sharing, love is everywhere, and it is important to spread further. Anna :)
I love that first picture!
It is very important that we are content.
Our lives can change in an instant as I mentioned in my blog today titled "Before and After".
Be content so that there will not be any regrets in the "after".
Love you
Tante Truus
JoAnn I LOVE your blog with your wonderful photographs.
Please keep up the good job you are doing introducing all of us to your wonderful country.
Thank you.
Bear((( )))
a lovely post with wonderful pictures!!
Thanks so much for you visit, some words in return from JoAnn:
* Ted , thanks for sharing you love for NYC. Though my birthtown is The Hague, in Holland, but I love Amsterdam or little village Naarden more....
*Thanks Amrita I like it too,
*Runee, My congrats dear friend , cake is also a great thing to eat, your 36 years being together is the most important..
* Thanks Kim,
* Thanks Reader WIL, i posted your Translation of my CHILD-song in ENGLISH on my blog, your english is MUCH better than mine
* Thanks Ellen, for sharing your love for Seattle and why that is...hopr you can return some day, keep dreaming!
* Thanks for your visit Miss Yves,
* Thanks Richies you're welcome to return at my blog, and see more of Holland or travels...
* HEEH Thanks Michelle!!!!! How are you doing my friend, I am glad you are feeling a bit better, after your accident!
* Thanks RAY (crete)your country is also one of my love's...
* Thanks (LUIZ) Santilli yes Holland is the prety place so I just have to shoot som pics, soon more...
* Thanks Yes Liz thats so true,
* Thanks Dulce, Glad you liked it too,
* Phowa Thanks for sharing, your happyness after 41 years even....you are, yes dear its good that you LOVE and love LIFE, I do too!
* Thanks Anna, Yes a mashroom? haha I di not know the right name for 'it', Yes love is very important to all of us:)
* Thanks so much TRUUS, I will read you "before and after" thanks for your visit and wise tips with love.:)
* Thanks beary, yes I will show more Holland here I feel the need from my blogfriends (like you) to see more Holland, thanks for your compliment:).
* Thanks Magiceye, for your visit and please come back,
Thanks for all of your visits and LOVELY words... , just remember make best of you LIFE now, and enjoy LOVE , LIVE through your life as it is your last minute every moment!
With greetings and LOVE,
JoAnn's D Eyes
My home is per definition where I am. For the last four years, the suburd of Rome. For the 12 years before that, Holland...
Contentment is a wonderful treasyre!
Thanks so much, I felt the love shining through your words.
Dxx
What beautiful words!
A great "L" post!!
Lovely pics!
L IS FOR LOVABLE, at THE MANE POINT
I agree, Joann, that home is best. But after seeing all your photos of your homeland, I think I'd love Holland, too.
I had no idea the white spots on those 'fairy-tale' toadstools were actually like buttons! I always thought they were just flat dots. I learn something new every day through blogging!
Lovely photos and some fabulous sentiments
ah, cows. :) so relaxing to watch them chew.
Thank you all for your reacting:
* Spacedlaw, Ye sbut ROME is a fantastic place to be I know so because I lived there... still Holland is also great...
* Mr Nessbit Denise, Yes i love my friend M. also the cows and Holland haha,
* Antigoni Thanks
* Neva, thank you Neva
* The main point , yes I agree:)
* Leslie, so just come and have a view of more, I show more on my blog, a promise to you..
* Rinkly times, now you know, I must say that this type were surprising to me too. Mostly they are flat as you thought...
* Deejay, Yesbut sentiment makes it all...
* Kouji / haiku, Yes cows are my fave's
Greetings and thank you
JoAnn's D Eyes
The first picture of the path through the woods beckons to be walked upon. It is wonderful.
I feel at home anywhere my family is. I lived most of my life in one area (different houses, but the same place). I went away to 3 different schools, which was fine, but home was where my family was. I lived in a foregin country, and I loved it, but home was where my family was. I moved to a completely different type of place 6 years ago, and now it is home because my family is here.
Post a Comment