© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Abc: What "roops"can do...

ABC My R for today ........On Tuesday at 8 PM Britisch time, you can join us ABC bloggers by signing in here: http://abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com/ Or maybe you like to enjoy watching the ANTHOLOGY ABC blog here: http://wednesdayabc.blogspot.com/

________________________________________

Welcome on JoAnn's Blog .. R for...

"ROOPS"

... and what they do/did in this case...


Rolling Roops...


Roops High up, doing their job...



At the end of a "watery-windy"trip, its always time to relax...
and...
1 year wiser

*

Thank you for your comments

12 comments:

Rune Eide said...

Those close-ups were great!

Richard Lawry said...

I particularly like the last photo. Good post


An Arkie's Musings

Marja said...

Great pics Love the last one most
You most have had fun on the boat

Jane Hards Photography said...

New to me. I learn.

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Love the shapes and designs created by them! Great shots!

Dragonstar said...

I love those photos, particularly the last one which looks like an art print!
The Linky keeps misbehaving, so it might be worth trying to post your link again. You could be short of visitors otherwise.

antigoni said...

Excellent post! Great photos.
I love your songs' collection.

Texas Travelers said...

Thanks for the visit.

Great post and terrific photos.

Troy and Martha

PS: I like the last one best

Bear Naked said...

Wonderful R post for ABC Wednesday.
Mr. Linky and Blogger are certainly making this difficultfor all of us to see this weeks posts from everyone.
Glad I found yours.

Bear((( )))

photowannabe said...

Looks like you had a great time on your trip and your closeups turned out so well.

Neva said...

I love your ropes! the one with the coffee cups is exquiste!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks blogfriends for your comments and interest, I'll visited your blogs in return,

JOANN