*
___________________________________________________________
JoAnn's D Eyes's WORLD on Ice with:
*
HOLLAND ON ICE
Holland was this weekend changed in a "skating on ICE' festival ...
Or what about abc's: "ZOO" on ICE? (*6 Animal-pics)
Watch with me, a small collection from what I saw on Ice...
Above: Left Frozen water is ICE... Right: A lost chair on ice...
Above : "Zoo-1"What is MORE Dutch than a bike on Ice? Also, a dog is walking on ice...
Above: A Mother with her baby is also walking on ice..
Above: Mom is Bringing a Chair for her child used for "easier balanced" skating on ice...
Above:"Zoo-2"A fanatic Skating person and his (with him) running dog
Above:"Zoo-3" Or just bring a ball for playing on ice...
Above:"Zoo-4+5" Or what about "Teasing a swan" on Ice?
****
'Last weekend was Ice fun in Holland '
A Historical skating-moment for all of us.
A Historical skating-moment for all of us.
A New experience for the youngh children,
For the older people, some old youth-memories came back...
The ice is melting right now, so it are soon memories again.
But everyone is still remembering the Icefun!
***
**
*
*
Thank you for your comments
Happy weekwishes, lets hope in good health.














43 comments:
Beautiful shots Joann.
Truus
Very interesting photos, as usual but I really loved those with the swan and the bikes!
Sorry to know that your mother had to do that kind of surgery but also glad to know she is doing ok and recovering well. And you? How are you?
Wonderful "ice" photos. Playing fetch with your dog on the ice must be fun
An Arkie's Musings
Great photos and plenty of fun.
Thanks for commenting,
* Trudy, Yes thats right :)
* Thanks Pinto, the swan was swimming in the water today because the ice was melted.. and my mom is a bit better every day:)
* Hi Richie, This wasn't my dog although its a cute type, mine is bigger, half my weight so you can imagine maybe?
Thanks for commenting JoAnn
Beautiful photos of people and animals having fun on ice.
skating is the order of the day. seems like so much fun.
my entry is at http://ewok1993.wordpress.com
Joann: A wonderful look at your icy world on the canals.
Burr! It looks so cold there. Such beautiful pictures. I love the ones with the little dog in them. He is having such a great time. Totally not effected by the cold. I also really liked the 1st picture of the ice with tracks on it. :)
Wonderful images of your world!
Lovely post!
Luiz
Mooie foto's JoAnn! Jammer dat 't nu weer aan 't dooien is. Mijn dochter en haar zoon, en vriendin hebben er ook van genoten. Ik waag me niet meer op het ijs, maar heb wel foto's gemaakt.
Awesome photos. Excellent post!
This is so magical to see the birds on ice.
Great shots! It looks like the whole place is an ice skating rink.
I love your ice photos, it has been very cold in UK too, how lovely to see the ice skating.
That little dog trying to chase that duck is too cute. Looks like people were having a lot of fun out skating. Great photos. Hope you have a great day.
What a wonderful frozen world you have. Marvellous for getting people out into the fresh air!
What a fun set of pictures. I would need that chair to hold me up on skates.
Now that looks like a deep freeze. To see a mother with a child in a baby stroller means it must be frozen all the way to the bottom!
Simply brilliant winter shots, I love them all. I also must give you props for your wonderful header photo, winter definately has its beauty!
Just beautiful!
I would love to see that! I enjoyed the shots of the swan and the dog. Very funny!
For the ABC participants:
Don't you agree with me : that its very funny to see so many animals on ICE? I thougt that it was like a ZOO :)
JoAnn's D Eyes/Holland
Thanks for your comments
and Happy ABC Wednesday
Somebody just left the empty chair...
Greate photoes of a spesial moment. Love it all:)
JoAnn, I am so happy to hear your Mother is recovering so well. Glad she came through the surgery and will be home soon.
Love your Zoo, especially the dog teasing the Swan. Inventive choice for the letter Z.
Jaja wrijf me maar onder mijn neus dat ik wat in Holland heb gemist :-)
Maar ook ik had een mooie winterpracht en heb ik me van het weekend prima vermaakt met een vuurtje in de sneeuw (zie mijn weblog)
Doeg
Marijke
These pictures are strange and wonderful to me. I have never seen ice strong enough to step on except at an artificially frozen ice-skating rink! This is a wonderful set. I enjoyed your clever captions too.
What fun, you have some great photos here
Beautiful photos, if a little chilly :-)
Lovely cool pictures on a very hot day. The fan is playing on me as I write so I can pretend.
Wow! Your pictures are lovely! I love ice! I love the way you thought outside the box for your zoo pictures! God bless.
Thanks for looking at our blog. Jioufen is a very small village. You can click on "here" of ".... of the village, shops and people here" in the blog to see more pictures of the village. Very nice pictures of "Holland on ice".
hey joan, nice photos of the swan on ice. so they too can stand the cold eh? lol! my z is zoo too!
Fine post and marvelous weather in Western Europe for winter sports lovers !
Great photos. The swan's bottom must have been sooo cold!
Love the dog (Jack Russell, I think) chasing the swan.
for the people interested in my mom's recovery, the heartsurgery went well, after 2 days of intensive care, she moved to the normal hospital-rooms, lets all hope for a speedy recovery, THANKYOU for your support and interest, your support was heartwarming and unforgattable for me.
JoAnn's D Eyes /Blog author
I can only imagine what it is like to have this kind of ice fun - we do not have this kind of frost here in Ireland!
On behalf of the Team, thank you for participating in this round.
Hi!
Thanks for the tour of your ZOO! It likes everyone is having fun except for the Swan! Have a great day!
Sherrie
Oh my my, Joann these are beautiful, and the top header is breathtaking. Anna :)
My goodness! I had no idea it was that cold in Holland! I suppose it is because you don't have the Gulf Stream - we're only just across the North Sea and yet so much warmer!!
I love the photos. Especially the one with the bicycle!
The swan is beautiful...but wow.....just sitting on the ice....what a great shot...and the mom with the chair for the little guy.....interesting how that works...
Post a Comment