© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Leaving to somewhere for a while....

...LEAVING to somewhere...
There where no fog is....
There where the cows are ....
Here They are gone,
Just an empthy field...
They are on summervacation.
...Bye...Bye...
We are leaving too.....
To where?
Further... away
There where our wheels are driving us..
Just For a while...
To some-where ...
There, where the sun is shining
Not some where,
Where fog is,
Some where..
With sun
*
Happy Holidays!
Small blogbreak
Thank you for your comments

20 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hello Blogreaders,

Happy Holiday-wishes!
Maybe its clear or maybe its not, but we are on SUN-summer/holidays -to FRANCE- for a short while, not long, but long enough.

Maybe there where we go is internet or not, if not , this will be my last BLOGpost for a couple of weeks. :) Enjloy your summer holidays:)

See you back, afterwards and also happy Holidays fo all of you. Bye,

Greetings from JoAnn (blogauthor)

RennyBA said...

Happy and summerful break wish to you :-)

Marja said...

beautiful magic pictures Have a great time in France Prettige vakantie JoAnn

Amrita said...

Very atmospheric photos.
Enjoy the sunny French Riviera.

Anonymous said...

so great, so atmospheric, so dramatic. i wish to you and your family, great summertime and wonderful vacation.

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your two week vacation to France.

Brookville Daily Photo

Bradley Hsi said...

Ah! you joined the migrating northerner that migrate to the South of France every summer. We used to see all of you coming down to pack the beach when we lived in Nice. Have a good holiday. By the way, fantastic shots of scenery of fog. But I suppose that you will not miss it for a while.

Unknown said...

Have a nice ride along winding roads to where the sun is shining. :-)

don said...

Have a great break. I like this series very much for the symbolism and the beautiful imagery. Wonderful, light processing is very effective.

Anonymous said...

What a beeautiful, creative post....enjoy the roads in France..the sun, the food, and wine....mmmmmm

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn!
Sorry for the long absence! But don’t you think it was a great vacation; some very busy weeks and just a few days off... ;)
So, you lucky girl enjoy your vacation. I look forward to seeing your posts and comments back!!
Meanwhile Blogtrotter is still turning around Iceland. Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!

Louise said...

Hope you have a lot of fun and get some SUN!

myonlyphoto said...

Hey Joann hope to see you back soon, but you have a great vacation! Anna :0

GMG said...

Still waiting your return... ;)

OL'GA said...

sorry, but when i get yr site to scrapbook, it stands copyable very well... ))))))))))

myonlyphoto said...

Hey Joann just checking if you are back. I thought I better leave my foot prints, lol. Anna :)

Silver said...

Your pictures are very good. I like that they are in images that we see with some thoughts or questions that go with them too. Not just that it's just nice.

~Silver

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn! 08.08 always deserves a bit of champagne; at least for those who got married some 34 years ago... ;). We just had a bit of Veuve Clicquot...

Blogtrotter is now showing that Reykjavik is not entirely grey... ;)). Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for your comments:

* Rennyba, thanks we will enjoy,

* Marja, thank you,

* Thanks Amrita we did only not go to the beach which is the French riviera maybe another time?

*Vaggelis, thank you and same to your family,

* Abe, thanks we stay a bit longer but thanks

* Grace/Bradley wow you also like France, we could stay there/here forever too, maybe who knows....

*Herman, Yes and we hope to arrive by car, in Holland safe but thanks,

* Don, Thanks I will missing your pho's and as soon I'm back I will watch yours too.

* Rebecca, Yes indeed sun there is plenty even sometimes too much ( no complains from me here) food yeh and wine hmmmm cheers!

* GMG Gil Noh sorry for you nono, its fine with me thanks for the good wishes, thanks for all your post's.

* thanks Louise same to you,

* anna, we sure will thanks,

*Gmg Gil, I know you do,

*Ol'Ga, thanks , my pictures are still under copyrights, where-ever, but thanks for your tip.

*Anna, thanks I'll let you know,

* Silver, thanks for explaining how my pic's are feeling for you, I like to know that,

* Gmg, Gil, cheers my friend, I like youur style of post, my congrats to your 34th marriage.


Thanks to everyone who wrote his/her commenst I could not always react because , where we are (france) is no internet,

Thanks + Greetings

ruma said...

It is a beautiful scene fantastically.