Signup for Frydays and click here>>>>
and enjoy other skies in the world!!
________________________________
Blue sunny skies in the Dordogne
E for Endless summers ,
Seen Through my Windows, in France...
____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________
Above again a small impression from houses (windows) in France:
"Here you see some typical windows we saw in France", we were renting "gites" and its interesting to stay a while in houses build around the year 1875 or older.... Here you see the old brick stone-houses with sometimes orange- or otherwise yellow-stone-walls from 60cm (wide?)thick. The stones are very rare and mostly used for building houses in passed times. -they 'grow'in the mountains..., so why not use them for buildings houses? - This houses are very wellmade, according to the differing in weather during the summer or winter: in the summer, the stones keep the cold INside the houseand the hot OUTside, and for winters its handy to keep the cold OUTside the houses of course.....
*
Its impressive to see how France overall is: France is filled with beautiful nature, and nót to forget, enough space for nature-animals and humans, its a miracle how different France is from other countries in Europe: -with much space and nature- when you compare that with Holland - with sometimes too many buildings, people and buildings are packed together sometimes.
But both countries, France and Holland have their own beauty and charme!
I Hope you enjoy watching through some windows in France, soon I show more of what we saw while travelling around in France.
Enjoy your weekend:)
*
Its impressive to see how France overall is: France is filled with beautiful nature, and nót to forget, enough space for nature-animals and humans, its a miracle how different France is from other countries in Europe: -with much space and nature- when you compare that with Holland - with sometimes too many buildings, people and buildings are packed together sometimes.
But both countries, France and Holland have their own beauty and charme!
I Hope you enjoy watching through some windows in France, soon I show more of what we saw while travelling around in France.
Enjoy your weekend:)
And the sun!
Thank your for your comments



17 comments:
Hello blogfriends,
Because in FRance its nót possible to have internet connections, I could not post as regular as possible, I hope your will forgive me for this matter.
With friendly greetings from 'La France", I hope you enjoy the first impressions I show here from some houses and their windows in the DORDOGNE and the LOT area in France, so we did enjoy it there too.
In the coming blogposts I will show you more of France, "seen through my camera", so I hope you enjoy watching!
Greeting from JoAnn/Holland
Laat ik maar even wachten tot jullie terug zijn uit de Franse rimboe. :-)
Very beautifully shot and displayed.
I am so attracted to the stone houses. Wish mine was one like that.
France has its own style.
Ik heb het gevoel dat je een francofiel bent! Heerlijk om vakantie te hebben! Het is hier bloedheet, misschien krijgen we onweer en weer een enorme hoosbui, waardoor we weer wateroverlast krijgen. Ik hoop van niet!
Geniet nog van je vakantie en kom behouden thuis, JoAnn!
Love your endless summer pictures and the windows are lovely. Great travel shots.
Like your collage from France!
Many nice wiews there I gather
And...lovely dog too :-) That breed seems always to be nice and friendly, thought of getting one before but endede with other breeds, so far anyway....
christina, Sweden
http://christinas365foton2009.blogspot.com/
Very cool!
Sherry
Looks wonderful
A lovely summer home
Have a great time in France... I am reading Julia Child's biography about her time in France in the 50's ...it is a good book....hope your summer is wonderful!
Thanks all of you,
I will be back soon visiting your blogs allsoon, I cannot wait, thanks for your comments!
Sunny wishes from JoAnn
Beautiful collection and great display.
Janice.
Love the slide show.
Beautiful photos.
We are blogging again,
Troy and martha
Very nice. Love the presentation.
Exciting range of interesting window styles in your slide show!
What is to forgive? These are beautiful.
Thanks MERCI!
For your responese, more France photo's are coming soon,
Greetings JoAnn's-D Eyes
Post a Comment