left visit My world
click
right visit ABC wednesday T
_____________________________________________
Toi Toi Toi meet Joyi-Jan
Above this is Joyi-Jan 7 1/2 weeks
TOI TOI TOI :)
Wish me and my new owner good luck, because its snowing, fffff it takes a while to pick me up,by car with bad, cold, snowy, winter weather.... yesterday it was the biggest traffic-JAM ever in Holland ..... so again , please wish us ToiToi Toi!
.
Here I am agian, now I am 1 week older than last week , Am I not looking sweet?
Now I also have a name: Joyi-Jan, but my owners will cal mee Joyi, The meaning if my name is "Happyness", I will bring Joy and Happyness for sure . On December 1th I will arrive at my new home, I will be alone for the first time without my Mommy and Daddy, or my Brothers and Sisters, Boy I will miss them soooo much wef.waf.woef....
****
Happy weekend or week wishes from Joyi and JoAnn
Thank you for your comments


9 comments:
Dear blogvisiters,
After a long time of missing our sweet dog named "Ios", she will be for always in our hearts, no matter what,
After a while we decided to go for a new Happy life, A puppy doggy named JOYI, he will bring us happyness and Joy, I hope you will enjoy the pictures of this sweet puppy, Thank you for your comments,
Greetings form JoAnn
Oh, JoAnn, he is so beautiful. You are going to be so happy with him. Of course, you know you will be very busy for the first months, but it will be worth it. What a lovely dog.
-- K
Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
Very, very cute JoAnn
Is it a male or female? If female, do you pronounce her name "JOY" and if male "JOE-EE"? Whichever, it's so cute I wish I could reach through the internet and give it a cuddle! :D
Thanks all of you for wishing me and JOYI happyness:)
Leslie, Hi its a MAE and the name will be pronouned as JOE-EE
Greetings JoAnn
Oh its such a joy to meet Prince Joyi. He is so adorable. I am sure he will grow up to be an excellent friend and companion.
He is a treasure
A pet sure does help make a house feel like a home. What a sweet dog, indeed, and the perfect name because he will bring you much happiness.
Sadly, our pets cannot be with us nearly long enough, but their love is with us always.
I'm really excited about your new puppy Joyi. He is SO adorable! I know that you will bring tons of happiness to each other.
Kat
http://inmydreamssfk.blogspot.com/
TIS a lovely dog.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Post a Comment