© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, June 25, 2011

Festival of Photography ends, Now: continue with pictures of Joyi-Jan



Joyi Jan 8 months old Hi ! In case you all didn't know, My name is Joyi -Jan, a cocker-spaniel dog , now 8th months youngh and almost a men. I like to play and love to run. Last week I've had my first haircut, my owner didn't like that because my "babylook"is now gone, But thats life eeh? I do not always want to look like a puppy-dog. My weight now is 12 kilo's , on my 1th birthday (at Oktober 6th) I hope to reach my adult weight, which is around 14-15 kilo.
Recently I've been on a holiday to Italy with my owners , my first vacation and I liked that very much. Its was much warmer than in Holland where I use to live all year round, I love sitting on the backseat of the car, but inside my doggybench, there I sleep all the way to the destination. I am a very easy and friendly little dog, soon more about me.....



*



Thank you for your comments we'll be back with more news soon,



Greetings from JoAnn

1 comment:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi!
This little puppy dog is our new housmate since december 2010. Its a very "joyfull"dog, always happy and glad. Therefore we named him Joyi.Sometimes I'll show pictures of Joyi ,
Mostlikely I'll show photography made on my travels or elsewhere, Enjoy this blog and thank you for your interest, comments are welcome.
Greetings JoAnn's D Eyes