© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Naarden walk....


Naarden february 2006 , SUN? yes a little! I miss the sun in winter....The weather seems to clear up, the tiny cold wind seems to 'lay down", so its time for the usual daily walk with my dog IOS, on the Naarden-Vesting walls. With a little sun it is great walking here. Look at the birds in the fields in front of ur house , some period of the years the (our) cows are also on the " weilanden" Summer come soon back, we miss you soooo much. Please....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallo,

I like Naarden very much too, a cute little village beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Hi Joann,
I think I would be your cousin-in-law? I am Paul Decock's wife (Truus' son). We have heard a lot of wonderful things about you and the visit from Truus. Thank you for showing them such a wonderful time!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo-Ann

Leuk hoor al die leuke berichtjes en dat je familie zo enthousiast is over je. Je hebt ze een leuke tijd bezorgt, dat is duidelijk te lezen
Doeg Marijke
Ik krijg die blogger niet voor elkaar dus blijf ik anoniem!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

lieve Marijke , mijn familie in/uit canada heeft mij zoveel goeds gegeven, ik geniet er nu nog van!