© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Photo-web page + blogger, are working...

Hurray! To be honest, it takes some time to get used to the photo-web AND blogger world....So Yes all ( blog & website) are upgraded +working again . I started today with my Photographic webpage , and add 3 NEW pages: 1) the beach"and 2 travelpages like Greece and the Dominican republic. Also my blog is having a new day-page.... (This one) Once in a while one have to do that. Look also at my family-members Blogs in the links: My Uncle THEO, My aunt TRUUS and my cousin YVONNE I also have been reading blog's from my other family-members ( like Jennifer and Lynn) in Canada, good writing! This week is a little busy . I am a member of an Artgroup, we are giving exibition's once in two years from our works, we meet tomorrow..... And as everyone else I have to finish - this week!- the yearly tax-fill-in-work... ehhh. Has to be done!

No comments: