© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, February 19, 2006

South of Holland visit.....

All my very close friends are living far away............ 1 friend is living in Italy-Rome and another in the North of France. Miek is living " for a change " in Holland . Also not very nearby , but close enough for a 1 day visit.
This photograp is made last Friday when I have been visiting Miek my sweet friend, she is also an old collegue from work. We were very glad to see each other. Going to visit her is in the south (of Holland) and that is a car-trip from 5 hours up and down . I don't mind I like car-driving very GEZELLIG with IOS the dog on the back seat. I saw her husband Dolf and her two daughters Larissa and Myrthe, they grew fast!!!! Beautiful girls anyway. We: my friend and I cannot meet each other very often, once in a few years is possible and the last time we saw each other was 3 years ago. Miek and I have made on friday a very long "bootwalk"in the mud and rain, very wet!!!! It's very nice walking in the south Holland in whatever kind of weather. We will meet each other soon we promised each other. I hope so!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Sounds like you girls had a lot of fun JoAnn. Walking in the mud? Toe maar, had je de hond bij je?

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Yes we were having "mud"fun + my dog was there too!