Our sweet dog Ios is everything , and as a member of the family to us ... So on Thuesday another bull dog has been bitten my dog on 3 spots. The other boss and I were thinking that " the dogs were playing" IOS had only some wet marks on his hairs, from playing with that other dog. The other dog also was much havier and bigger, what smaller dogs do is laying down low, wich IOs did. I looked at IOS " vacht" it and it seems to be nothing so far... When we came home Ios was crying with a high small little high tone in his voice. I noticed I couldn't dry him with a towel as usual.
Well dogs can be sometimes " asking for attention", so mine does very often. I didn't pay attention to it. The nex day a part of the dog's 'hair spot' was soaking wet, and he was licking all the time the same little spot. Well now it was clear that there was something wrong. I looked and saw a small red(blood) wet spot , not very big but 1 cm. So I did not waited and called the animal docter for some first advice. Guess what? They told me to use som BIOTEX-blue washing powder, and clean the spot with that regularly. This is holding back also an infection. I had to cover thelittle wound of couse with a T-shirt, so he won't lick the wound again. I asked of course: why Biotex blue? ... Later on the told me it had to be GREEN.well this powder is having some enzymes wich heal the dog's skin. I was very surprised, because I never hearded about such a thing before. I was thinking " why blue and not B-green" the doc told B-green is more chemical and B-blue not. And today I saw It works!!!!!! The spot healed and its nearly gone. Of course I told Bert, my husband... ehh he said: I try it too on my face when I cut myself with blades for scheren... I don't think it ill work on human's skin, because the structure of skins of animals or humans are different. But it's a good tip for other people's with dogs.... So soon ios will be happy and run and playing in the woods.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Dog & Biotex blue? no green
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi JoAnn, I am so glad that Ios is okay, zielig hoor. Amazing that Biotex blue helps against infection. What a cute picture of Ios on your blog!
Picture of your arm, I thought I saw some nail polish, that is why I mentioned Adriana.
Yes well..... a (student) docters-assistant made a stupid mistake... she should have to advice for Biotex-green and NOT B-blue washingpowder. Blue made now the dog's skin-wound very bad...Poor dog....
Post a Comment