© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, March 03, 2006

Webcamera + weekend with my sweets...

Sweet Blogreaders: as I told before I tried to msn with a WEB-camera before ... I kept trying last weeks over and over, see if (the camera) works again but the wireless internet could not work together with the camera (internal software) and stopped working. I believe this time it will work.... Look at the little photo in the left-corner , I made this...YES with the mini-WEB-camera and I am still on line... YEP!!
In weekends

I am less reach-able for MSN, because I love to spend more time walking with my Bert and dog Ios (Bert my husband, in the first place of course...). Bert was having a VERY positif week last week on his work, so he just called me to open a " champagne" bottle just to say " I love you" and spend the whole weekend together. Not that we are drinkers. Its just the idear and to enjoy each others company, with a little fishmeal and some salade.... I always look forewards to the weekends together with my two sweets. Sorry...

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Lieve JoAnn
You-are-so-smart!
You got it to work.(camera)
So much fun to be able to see you on camera. So far away and yet soooo close
Have a nice weekend with your two sweethearts.
Love you
Truus