© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, March 02, 2006

Example of abstract design.

Today I have done a photo-session, therefore I choose a space (with object's I created myself) of a school nearby my house . This is the result of one of some abstract idears. The photograps are going to be used for a background for one of two banners , or billboard for a company. I used for this design , " natural or real light" in this case, the sunlight wich was coming true the big windows of this large room (zaal). There were on that time no students around, I made the pic's in a lunchbreak. I really love doing this..... thinking of How to find the right objects, colors etc. in the right place.

No comments: