© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, April 08, 2006

Pro-biotica-medicine ....

Okay again perhaps a dream can come true......???
Don't you (reader) think so either?

If you believe this written words, I have been reading in an article in the daily newspaper. This is saying: "Probiotica-drinks with good bacteries as a medicine aginst bowel deseases and allergien". Okay I am in for a good suggestion because I am having now since 1992 a serious bowel-desease named "Crohn - Colitis ulcerosa", wich is a chronical inflammatior bowel-desease, nobody knows the course. I am using since the diagnosis different types of medicine as: "prednison , sulfalazine and others" None really seem to help or solving (my) the chronical bowel-desease problem. So we should try this PROBIOTICA drink with GOOD bacterie's .( beside that drink you must use your regular medicine from the doctor - don't get stupid-) The half of the regular doctors/specialists are promissing their patients "a good result" (whatever that means) by using this drink. I t would solve the problem as 'constipation' or bowel-pains/irritations, also diarree. Also when you have none of this complains you won't to get them either.
The bowel specialists promise that patients won't have bowel-complainings anymore by using
this PROBIOTICA. Also people with allergieen will have a good/positive result by using this.... it said. Allthough the proofs are not 100% positif, It might be worth a try? A study published in Danish and Finnisch ( from Finland) medical magazine is telling us that this Probiotica , used by children, ( start with it on a young age) will help them (on their later age) having for 50 % less change of complains . Also it is publiced that using this probiotica will help to (not get) forecoming darm-cancer... I hardly can believe this....
Well it will be worth a try or not? My warning is also: stick to your regular medicine and always listen to a regular specialist, so don't play your own doctor. Now I will first ask my doctor what" they" ( writers from th article) mean by this probiotica,.

I would really like to know if someone ( readers of this blog) knows the answer :
Where to get this Probiotica drink, or the name of this Probiotica?
I would like knowing that very much! Please , give your opinion/answer in the comments below...

2 comments:

Trudy said...

WE CAN BUY YOGURT WITH PROBIOTICA HERE. ON THE INTERNET YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY THE STUFF. CHECK IT OUT.
LOVE TRUUS

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Truus, thanks I'll look and see perhaps find it....