This little girl
, named Anneka is celebrating this weekend her 6th birthday! Congratulations Anneka from us in Holland! I have spoken to you by the webcamera remember? I love Anneka's drawings, save one for me please? I hope Anneka is having a good day with Oma Truus and Opa Theo , also have fun on the bowling party with your little friends on saterday!!!! Birthday greetings from ( see picture) .Who am I?
Doubleclick on my picture ,so you can see me better Anneka.......
Meet some of my family.....
Theo
Truus
Yvonne
Meet ( a part of) my family in Canada/Winnipeg , from left to the right: The man is my Uncle Theo, beside him my aunt(she is too youngh for an aunt) and also now my friend Truus. Thirth from the left is their daughter Yvonne and 1 of her her daughters Anneka (Aila the other daugther is not on picture) . Theo and Truus are both origionally Dutch ( born in Haarlem) , they moved to Canada a long time ago ( I think 50 years ago) Together they are having 3 children: 2 sons named Ron and Paul ( not a picture of them) and 1 girl named Yvonne. My aunt Truus & my cousin Yvonne came over to Nederland , this year in Januari/february. To communicate with my family in Canada I started to write this blog in February 2006 ,(also for my far away friends in Europe France & Italy. We: Truus, Yvonne and I , went together for a fantastic daytrip to Amsterdam -we wnet to shops and old brown bars, we drove by car in narrow streets and did a canalboattrip . Anyway I liked it very much! Truus stayed also ( as a surprise!!!) for a few nights in our house in Naarden, wich was really really great... because I was able to talk to her some more as planned and I really started to knowing her better. Truus really became a good friend , as we also have a lot in comment - gene's we think?- wich is to much to name on this blog........ I wish they were living nearby. But we meet regularly on msn & email, thanks for the computer-technologi.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Anneka's party ....
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice blog JoAnn. Yes we wished you lived closer we would have so many cups of coffee together. The time we spent together during our stay in Holland were very wonderful.
I also can't believe the many things we have in common especially since we live so far away from each other. So yes, I am inclined to say that are genes, hahaha!
Love Truus
Post a Comment