© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, May 27, 2006

Enter...

This made me laugh:
>>A child from another culture and without a religion said a prayer before his meal and finished with " Amen". The kid asked me as soon he finished his prayer with a big smile on his face: "Does your God recieve my prayer with "Amen" the same way as I use enter on my PC?"<

2 comments:

Trudy said...

That is so cute.
When Ron was small (he is our son), he decided he was not going to pray anymore. When we asked him: "Why not?" we asked. he said: "because I am just talking to my hands!"

Truus

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hihi I 'll remember that one, goody a saver.