© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, June 05, 2006

Old photograph 3, biking

On Sundays-afternoon , my father & sisters went on bike trips. My father made an extra large behind-sitter on his bike, so we all three could sit on the behind bike-seat. One of us could bike beside him, he was holding you then on your schoulder, when you became tired. I was proud when it was my turn to bike beside him, because I was the youngest I had only a short term. Here we are having a brake on a bench. In the front: Adriana, in the middle JoAnn & behind, my father Jan. In the back you can see an old car-type of that time : around 1962.









Having a brake, on the picture down from left to the right: JoAnn, Eveline and right Adriana. In front you can see the old "ranja" orange-flavoured lemonade bottles, we used to bring this bottle filled with lemonade, for the drinking-brake. Look at our shoes, this typical girls-shoes with socks we loved to wear always!






2 comments:

Trudy said...

Unable to see the pictures!!!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Sorry I saw it, I'll try again , JoAnn