
This photographs above are made in 1977 when I was living in Utrecht , I was acting in a theatre-group.
In that time I was also working in the Theatre, as an artistik manager, I was arranging the programs/shedules of " what was playing" IN the Theatre like: Childrens theatre and a moviehouse for children. My duty was to watch the Theatre-plays & the Music and the Dancing ahead, to see if it was good for our Theatre. Also was my duty to arrange festivals and doing the presentation of this festivals. I very variating job, also not a regular job. because when I was starting with my work ( around 18.00 pm) , it was dinnertime for other people and I was finished at 2.00 am in the morning or later. Not enough time for social talks or visits, but a great time in my life with a lot of travelling and meeting many different kind of people. ( doubleclick on the photograph to enlarge)
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Old photograph 7, Acting & Theatre
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
12:16 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen 'Long time ago'- Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tja, dit koppie...van 'long time ago' ...............
Post a Comment