© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, September 14, 2006

Canada my/their movements



In Canada its not usual or possible to move a lot, because roads are big, and wide and there are no bike-lanes, as we have in Holland. So I saw for the first time people moving in a park : a woman with roller-skates , wich is very rare, also I saw some boys biking on the troittoir somewhere downtown in the city.... At home I am used to walk 4 little and 2 long walks with my dog, also I am going to the sportschool 3 times a week for a smaal work-out. Lucky me that Truus and Theo have some sport-machines in their basement. I use them 3 /4 time a week... they are very nice: a walking machine and a kind of bike/rowing machine So more movements we also have when we are going for shopping, you can walk here for hours and hours, that big it is ....thats also very nice to do in Canada.











I found out that I can watch the Dutch NOS-news journaal of 8 o'clock PM . So I watched that on the laptop by going to the webside: http://www.joannwalraven.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoi JoAnn

Aan het sporten op een walker, volgens mij krijg jij momenteel beweging genoeg!
Het ziet er echt allemal fantastich uit.

Bedankt voor de tip van de NOS uitzending. Op internet is ook een andere leuke website met allerlei nederlands nieuws www.wereldomroep.nl
Voor als je in het buitenland woont..
Nog veel plezier
Doeg
Marijke