© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, October 05, 2006

Home on the hei....

Today a (part of the) day with a big walk of 1 hour with IOS, on The hei here in Naarden/Huizen... The open space you see is the Hei: thats the picture on the left. The picture on the right-under is the forest part of the Hei, I like to walk here with my dog IOS even when the sun is away and its also raining ( I am wearing than the big green rainboots) now and than also today...It cannot always stay summer, it becomes autumn now... I love Holland this way.

No comments: