What will I do when I got this evening a BIG money price:
I win 1 million euro's!
Will I change my life? Sell this house? But I love this house and area..... Shall I break with everything in Holland ? Now I love the dutch "gezelligheid/cooseyness".
I don' t need to stay here for my family nor my friends, I don't see them often ..... Communication ( by internet) is possible with every-one all over the world....so therefore I don't have to stay here.
Would other people -when they win a million euro's -go-on with their life, stay in the same house, meet others " as nothing had happened?" Did this ever cross your mind? It does crossed mine....
We were just talking about this.... what will we/I do, the first tomorrow morning?
- My First thought was: I tell no-one ever/never I won this money-price.....
- I would go to bed this evening and have a sleepless night ........
- Stand up in the morning, (broken) and eat my breakfast as usual (fruit-yoghurt),
-Take the dog out for it's morning walk-pee,
- Make 2 pots of coffee instead of one and read the newspaper,
- Take the car and go for a longggggg walk on the beach with Bert and the dog?
- Only 'perhaps because we like that now too', one thing I would do different: We book perhaps by internet a flight for to a warm country for 1 full month, of course ONLY when we all :Bert and Ios and me , are going........
Thats all I can think of for now and tomorrow I guess.... I think we would perhaps change our life's slowly during the coming year(s). We quith or jobs for sure ( I think) and go away to a warmer country or to the south of Holland. We always ....always, want for sure an appartment in Holland. .. The question is more what do we do or change in our daily life ? Would we keep on to this money or would we share our money with other (poor)people and give it as a gift away for a good reason?
We think money doesn't make us hapier than we already are....
One thing I know for sure, I am happy now so therefore I don't need anymore money, I won't like to have another relationship because this one is THE BEST, I still would like to have this same dog......
So is it true that a lot of money can make any-one's life more easy? I always think: that you take yourself with you, everywhere you go. So I really cannot believe or imagine that money can change my life so much......
Out of a newspaper " de Telegraaf" (go to the link)
http://frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/61890
Citaat: "Money does not make you happy' is the message told by al lot of people...... The international bank is warning for that.... Like buy a new house or car doesn't make you happier... In the beginning you are are washing you car every weekend, but after a half year you are fet-up with that.... A writer 'Jan Montier' said: Material bussiness are giving people big psychical problems because you soon are getting used to it.... so this material does't make you more happy at all.." end of citaat
Friday, October 20, 2006
Money does't make happy......
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment