© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, October 19, 2006

Time....


"Time is the mirror of one's soul".

Making an appointment with some-one is not an appointment anymore these days! No people cancel their appointments quith easy with " I have no time, I can't make it".

What about:
Make a better shedule or planning for your free time and social contacts with your friends? So if you want to meet/see someone you make THAT time , right? No I am the only one I quess, I am 50 years old but all people around me (Except Bert) seems to be "busy" with whatever...their work, their life, their being soooo tired, when they make an appointment they cancel it again... I hate that... They talk about " what they are going to do when-ever they are retired". YES Right! I hope for them that they are healthy enough to do what they suggest they would do when they are retired.....

I'll better enjoy my life and not in about 15 years after now, when I ams 65. I am now 50 , I cannot work daily, because I am not healthy enough. Thats why I make my own shedule from now-one, when people ask me if I have time, than I also first have to look at my shedule...at least "myself" that's someone I can count on...

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Go girl go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who cancel, well they have no respect for the other person.
So.......you are the only one who is able to look after you!!!!!!

Theo seems to experience that as well, he tells me why do I have to be the one to instigate to have coffee with a friend?

I guess frienship takes a lot of effort.

By the way a cute picture!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Truus tell Theo, I 'll invite Theo for a coffee, soon by videomail....