© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, October 02, 2006

Walk with friends....

This weekend some family & friends visited us , so meet some of our friends:

This weekend some family ( of Bert's) but also our dear friends from Amstelveen came over to visit us: Their names are Simone and Ger, I know them since I met Bert because before that they were studyfriends of Bert while they were studyibg on the University in Amsterdam. Ger also celebrated you with your birthday Theo , while I was in Canada..... so this is him...

Under left: So this is Ger, in the left corner of this picture you see some fire from some (outside) candles wich were burning.... Under right: this is Simone . They both became good friends of us.

Tip: doubleclick on the photo's to enlarge them....

We made a walk around the Vesting of Naarden, Under left picture, this is Bert with the /our dog Ios-je, and Ios rather( picture right) prefered to play instead of walking...

Under left two vieuws; Left- biking parents, Right just a streetvieuw:

Pictures while walking in the village Naarden, we also walked there in February this year , with my aunt Truus from Canada. (Can you remember that Truus ...?)

(to enlarge photo's, doubleclick)

4 comments:

Trudy said...

It is so nice to put a face to the names of your friends.

And yes I remember walking there on that street. So typical Dutch with the cobble stones, which are very old.

Nice pictures JoAnn.

Love ye
Truus

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Truus,I have not a clue how old this stones are, I'll try to find out by the VVV of Naarden, perhaps I can tell you one day.....Also wih love XXX miss you.

Yvonne Parks said...

Oh...these pictures make me miss Holland!!!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

OOOWWW Yvonne......,yes but I miss now Winnipeg, while watching your Wal-mart/park/the Forks, pic's back at home.... not to name..... I MISS YOU and Truus!!!!!! So much that it hurts.