People ( as family and friends) who know me well enough , are familiar with the fact that I have a bowel desease named: Colitis Ulcerosa-Crohn. That's an illness of the different bowels. So now and than I have to go to the hospital for research; for advice about my dieet and medicine, not a big deal but I have to do it, like other persons who are going to their jobs.. Tomorrow on monday the 27th I'll have my colonscopie ( research on the bowels) again. I hope the hospital can inform me immidiatly how my bowels are doing right now, but sometimes they take a piece from the ( darmwand) bowelside, for more research. In that case I have the result 4/6 weeks later. Hopefully most of the ulcers are gone.
A month ago they found out that I had several (8) ulcers in my bowles...I thought so too because I lost 8 kilo's of weight and a month ago my weight was 55 kilo's. Since than I happyly gained some weight and I am 57 kilo's now! Thats a very good sign... So in between my last colon-scopie and te one from tomorrow, I kept well on my daily dieet , (from 6/8 meals a day; '4000' calories) and held on strictly to my higher dose of medicine. I stayed far away from emotional stress "! Ha !that's easy, I enjoyed everything more!", and I took my rest on time (ahum) . So soon I'll know how my bowels are doing. Overall I am used to this desease,because I don't know better..... and I do my do's and don'ts on my own dates, times and days. I know how to (not) handle and how to behave, I only feel very tired now and than and I am sometimes less concentrated. I hope that people around me do not notice anything, because I do my very, very best to act always normal and not complain. So because I did my best, ( I hope) my bowels maybe listened to me, and do also their very best for me to heal. More I cannot say but I've to wait and see... it's just a regular 'thing to do' for me, I write it here just to inform , and nothing more/less. Its a normal part of my life.
Today's outcome of research: I came back from hospital and the ulcers are still there ( helloooo) but they look better... So the advice is that I must go on with my dieet and medicine, same as last month. At the end of Januari I have again a research, we'll see what coming out of that. So wait and see and go on with my stressless life and healthy eating/ moving until the end of January anyway....

No comments:
Post a Comment