© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, December 08, 2006

Hugh time...


Left picture: JoAnn .Right picture: Marijke


This month is a hugh month I quess....
like this line/sentence down is written by my best and dearest female friend , she is living in France.....

Mon amie,
Je t'embrasse très fort

English Translation:
Dear JoAnn....I am giving you a BIG hugh..

NL-dutch: Vrij vertaald
Lieve JoAnn...Ik geef je een stevige knuffel.

Well as I said before.... friends are for your whole life, but this friend is very special to me, Because we are like sisters/family and she is therefore very dear to me. Sometimes I have a hard time with whatever and she was always supporting me. Now she is going to a very difficult time and I try to give her the love she needs. We are always supporting each other , since 1975 . We met in Utrecht (The netherlands) while we were both singing for years and years in a gospelgroup from the Baptist church, Wow! What a time was that my boyfriend (later my husband) was playing the drums haha. Marijke and I shared housing (each others house) for a time, also we travelled together to Italy for a fantastic holiday . However when she moved to France we still kept kontakt. That is where friends are for..... be very sweet for each other is special and rare at the same time......

1 comment:

Trudy said...

IT IS NICE TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR DEAREST FRIEND. YOU HAVE MENTIONED HER SO MANY TIMES. MARIJKE NICE TO MEET YOU!
RECEIVE A HUG FROM US AS WELL

TRUUS IN CANADA