© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, January 29, 2007

Thanks to my Female friends....

My female friends.....

After 50 years of living in this world, here is what I've learned:
-”Time passes.
-Life happens.
-Distance separates me from them,

-Distance (in miles km) are not important.
-Travelling stops the limits.
-People grow up.
-Love may wax or wane.

-Partners left, or I left them.
-I met a fantastic partner/guy.
-Family forget me, also did I.
-(A) Parent (s) die, or are alive dead.
-Colleagues may forget me.

-Jobs come and go.
-Careers end.

-Illness ends in mind,
-Start of my Creativity!

BUT.........
My Dutch and "abroad' female friends 'or family' .....some I know for more than 30 years now, (FF in It. & Fr. & Can./Truus! ) are there, no matter how much time and how many miles are between us. A woman's friend is never farther away than needing her can reach. When you have to walk that lonesome valley and you have to walk it by yourself, the women in your life will be on the valley's rim, cheering you on, praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on your behalf, and waiting with open arms at the valley's end. Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk beside you, or come in and carry you out. My female friends, a sister, sisters-in-law, (grand)mother, my 1 auntie (only: T), nieces, cousins, abroad female friends & family, all bless my life!

The world wouldn't be the same without this women, and neither would I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My that is very good written.
Yes friends are priceless and so is good family except you don't choose them!

I find God in my life even more important, He brings a deep peace that passes ALL understanding.

Love you
Truus

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have some female friends that will walk with me through anything and everything. The imput they give to my life cannot be mesured by any worldly standards.....
"....lets hear it for the girls..!"