Hmmmmm......
Since November I struggle with ' a special type of designing', a post before ( named :"so uhhh") its better not to work with ' a bad quality picture , made by someone else with a cellular (phone) not made by me.... its my first experience with this.... 'a look-a- like painting from a pic' is not my type of thing... I should not accept such a project anymore, only now I (still) struggle with it.
Nex time I tell anyone : "I need absolutely freedom in the outcome of my creatif art-designs ....." I learned out of this all is: That I must like what I am doing....so...this is a good lesson!!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Hmmmmmm, a P.. lesson...
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
10:08 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Photography, Photography (c) jw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That has been a GOOD lesson for you JoAnn. Noting in life is a failure is it, we even learn from our mistakes.
Love Truus
Post a Comment