© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Any Suggestions?

Festival of Photography- May/June 2007


(doubleclick to enlarge)
In this -above picture- place in Naarden, I am going to show my photographs(exibition) during the 10th 'International Photography-Festival OFF', in May/June 2007. I can choose -but I don't have to- out the following theme's:
-Paradise,
-In Memoriam,
-Buy me,
-Fear,
-Beautiful freak.....
*Or.... Emoticons"the kinds wich are used on internet pages?"
It's always a interesting to make a showing, and everything around it..... and perhaps you reader, have also some good suggestions?...
What kind of the above theme's would YOU like?
Any suggestions are welcome...

No comments: