Upload a video-movie on a blogger.
My uncle Theo, was asking the following question on his blogger:
"How can I upload a video on my blogger?"
This make me wonder also,"how".
I made a small 'movie' of 1/2 second in Costa Rica, of a Monkey in the Mangrove forest in Tamarindo.... So I used that to practise with , uploading a very small video-movie (made by a photographic camera).
The link here-under is (I hope) the result, so it should be possible to see/watch this small video by clicking on the link :
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4280960675766353784
My uncle Theo, was asking the following question on his blogger:
"How can I upload a video on my blogger?"
This make me wonder also,"how".
I made a small 'movie' of 1/2 second in Costa Rica, of a Monkey in the Mangrove forest in Tamarindo.... So I used that to practise with , uploading a very small video-movie (made by a photographic camera).
The link here-under is (I hope) the result, so it should be possible to see/watch this small video by clicking on the link :
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4280960675766353784

No comments:
Post a Comment